Graphic Cards Rashi Launches Next Years Technology today - XFX GF 7800 GTX 512 MB

Udit

Skilled
Rashi launched the new XFX GeForce™ 7800 GTX 512 MB graphic card in India. The new XFX GeForce 7800 GTX 512 MB supercharges gaming--delivering unparalleled performance and advanced visual effects for next-generation games. Featuring a revolutionary super scalar architecture and backed by the NVIDIA® ForceWare™ software, the GeForce™ 7800 GTX 512 MB delivers ultra-realistic effects, unmatched features, and rock-solid stability so you can play your game the way it's meant to be played.

xfx-7800.jpg

New XFX GeForce 7800 GTX 512 MB is priced Rs. 53,950 (Suggested end-user price) and will be available thru National Distributor Rashi Peripherals and its 38 Branches all over India. Rashi provides 3 Years Warranty on all XFX graphic cards.

Navinder Singh Chauhan
----------------------------------------
Rashi Peripherals Pvt Ltd
105, Unique House, Chakala Road
Andheri ( E), Mumbai
Ph : 28221013/1024
Fax : 56916609
Mobile : 9821876966
web : www.rptechindia.com

Specifications -

Model
PV-T70F-YDL9

Memory Interface
256-bit

Memory Bandwidth
54.4 GB/sec

Graphics Core
256-bit

Vertices Per Second
1100 Million

Pixels per Clock (peak)

RAMDACs
400 MHz

Fill Rate
13.2 Texels/sec.

Memory Clock
1.70GHz

Engine Clock
550MHz

Chipset
GeForce 7800 GTX

Memory
512 MB

Bus Type
PCI-E

Memory Type
DDR 3

Memory Bus
256-bit

Output
Dual DVI

Highlighted Features
HDTV ready , SLI ready

Got it aur from TT aren't ya?.......:eek:hyeah:

Still pushing the 2nd worst brand in the country i see......well (sigh) somethings never change....

vandal said:
Got it aur from TT aren't ya?.......:eek:hyeah:

Still pushing the 2nd worst brand in the country i see......well (sigh) somethings never change....

No I did'nt Get it from TT.

I don't copy.

Well, Udit,

does not matter if you did get it from TT. It is ok to post stuff from other sites as l9ong as you give credit to those sites.

And Vandal will never agree that XFX is better now than it was some time back. It is a touchy topic for him. He has had problems with 2(or is it 3?? ) XFX cards.

Well, anyway, the fact does remain that today, XFX is one of the best nvidia partners. Initially, they were plagued with a lot of problems and quality issues. But today, it is definitely one of the best. It is up to you whether you want to accept that fact or not.

^^ Hmm if I am ordering a card from US, I would only order Asus, Gigabyte, Sapphire, BBA, MSI, BFG. I dunno if the new companies are good or not but XFX had its shares of issue, so did EVGA.

@Aces - u forgot Gainward its also one of the best when it comes to GPU's

Thanks for the info udit.

Well atleast XFX got the card to us Indian's here , other companies have not even got the 7800 512MB card here wtg XFX.

But does ne one really have the money to buy this monster ;)

Take off BFG from that list aces ! The company is struggling with its OC range quite a lot this round and the 6 series as well. Lots of complaints.

Aur from TT.....I got it recognised his writing style...Nikhil u .........

Anyways I still "AGREE" that XFX is crap.....hee hee....

:bleh:

Nikhil said:
Well, Udit,

does not matter if you did get it from TT. It is ok to post stuff from other sites as l9ong as you give credit to those sites.

And Vandal will never agree that XFX is better now than it was some time back. It is a touchy topic for him. He has had problems with 2(or is it 3?? ) XFX cards.

Well, anyway, the fact does remain that today, XFX is one of the best nvidia partners. Initially, they were plagued with a lot of problems and quality issues. But today, it is definitely one of the best. It is up to you whether you want to accept that fact or not.

My personal opinion is I would never buy an OC series card, for the simple fact that even though the third party coolers applied maybe effective, susceptance to failure is higher then the reference design. In any case a OC on a video card especially a mide end to high end card, has a pratical nil effect on in game experience. I am not talking about unlocking pipelines, nor the lower end cards like 6600 series or 9600 series, where an OC would have a considerable in game enrichment.

Thats my personal opinion, am not saying I am right or wrong.

Aces mum man....big....that's the worst brand here....;)

And you're right...

I pay extra for the top manufacturers because they r good and their stuff lasts....runs longer better..

MSI is the best I feel, Asus, gainward, leadtek, gigabyte and BFG......MSI cards last as do asus...I had given a friend an MSI geforce 2 some 5 years back....he still uses it...(not a gamer)

And nikhil is right about 1 thing...I have had 4 XFX cards fail on me....(numerous complaints about them from pals...not just the older cards...but the 6600/6800 series)

And Nikhil it doesn't matter that your XFX is working fine, what matters is Industry return rates for these vendors...kid.....I am looking at an industry wide figure not 1 card.....
And MSI and asus have some of the lowest RR's worldwide....ditto the others I mentioned in the above list

Aces170 said:
Out of curosity, which is the first worst brand. ;)

well i am happy with XFX GF 7 series. Those are really some quality cards.

My card has done 510/1.25Ghz without any issue. They used copper heatsink insted of aluminium to justify the increased clock speed and to compensate for added heat with their 7800GT series.

Vandal we all know you dont like XFX, fine. XFX has got back my trust. And this happened by because there was no alternative to XFX when i was out to buy 7800GT so had to settle for XFX and it turned out to be nice surprise.

There are atleast 10 high end XFX card users here with GF7 or 6800 series cards and none had any problems with it and countless others with midrange XFX 6600s having absolutely no issues with their cards.

The only problematic XFX in GF6 series was revision 1.x AGP 6600GTs which were then revised. Before that XFX literally sucked with GF5 and GF4 series. agree. But time change, people change, company change. Look at gainward, it started as a value company selling cards at considerably lesser value compared to ASUS in GF2 and GF3 days. And now its considered as one of the TOP brands.

And we all know why you like Leadtek cards Vandal ;)

I pay extra for the top manufacturers because they r good and their stuff lasts....runs longer better..

Genreally thats not the case worldwide an MSI would cost same as most of the boards, only wont have a negligible OC to woo the customers.

vandal said:

Strange ain't it... you say that you upgrade every six months then why are you bothered about stuff lasting longer :p.

^^ Maybe he likes to stock things up ;)

If he is living in Mumbai, and upgrading every 6 months ( Deejay does faster then that ;) )then the real estate prices vis-vis computer hardware is much higher, he would be better off just to junk them...

Yeah u do......btw have u used 1.....I put my money where my mouth is....pal....:eek:hyeah:

And I have decided on an MSI card as my next bet...if u don't have the extra 10K that MSI demands keep shut and let others who have the bucks go for it....OK....

U may be happy with xfx I'm not.....what your card has done is irrelevant son....I'm talkin industry return rates and we just got some stats....

@ blade you're right BFG has some probs here, seems it started with their 6 series....

MSI tops the charts....with gigabyte second....

and monkey....or funky whatever u are.....I am not an MSI dealer.....so why do I like them????? (PS---Its not my girlfriends company):tongue:

funkymonkey said:
well i am happy with XFX GF 7 series. Those are really some quality cards.
My card has done 510/1.25Ghz without any issue. They used copper heatsink insted of aluminium to justify the increased clock speed and to compensate for added heat with their 7800GT series.
Vandal we all know you dont like XFX, fine. XFX has got back my trust. And this happened by because there was no alternative to XFX when i was out to buy 7800GT so had to settle for XFX and it turned out to be nice surprise.
There are atleast 10 high end XFX card users here with GF7 or 6800 series cards and none had any problems with it and countless others with midrange XFX 6600s having absolutely no issues with their cards.
The only problematic XFX in GF6 series was revision 1.x AGP 6600GTs which were then revised. Before that XFX literally sucked with GF5 and GF4 series. agree. But time change, people change, company change. Look at gainward, it started as a value company selling cards at considerably lesser value compared to ASUS in GF2 and GF3 days. And now its considered as one of the TOP brands.
And we all know why you like Leadtek cards Vandal ;)

MSI had a case of bad caps sometime back in their mobo division. Its not as if it doesnt have issues. But yeah given a choice would pick an MSI over XFX, dis regarding the factory OC's.

Maybe strange for you (but I have 4 rigs already....3 complete and 1 in build)......not strange...a little less strange....now..

In case of any doubts.....
sys 1 (building) - MSI 7800 GTX 512 meg
sys 2 X800XT (Asus) PCIe (p4 660/asus 925X)
sys 3 6800GT (leadtek) AGP (MSI 875P/ 3.2E)
sys 4 FX 5700 (asus) (Intel D815E/933 P3)
I meant by upgrade that I go for a new rig....
probably in 06 I will retire my P3 (the 1 with the FX 5700) and replace it with an X2 4400 and the MSI card

No doubts now I hope.....:p

Chaos said:
Strange ain't it... you say that you upgrade every six months then why are you bothered about stuff lasting longer :p.

Back