Graphic Cards Rashi Launches Next Years Technology today - XFX GF 7800 GTX 512 MB

Pal I have replied to rave's PM (so u saying not replying to staff's PM's is crap).......and what is wrong here......I gave 2 replies 1 each to some queries directed @ me....what's wrong with that.... 2 replies isn't spamming....You seem to be picking on me directly.....what's up???

And what's this about respecting others opinion's where have I not done that in this thread...Someone asked me about gifting a card to him....and I said yes.....what the heck is wrong with that???

I have read the rules I assure you, but haven't broken any of them thus far...except not using the edit button which i missed initially....sorry for that 1....

another thing mod.....I used the word "woman" which isn't an abuse......yet I see the word wh*** used...which is.....who's using language now...mate....And I have used the edit button here......Still got a problem with me on TE....or is it personal.....???

Thanks for your time....and advice

XTerminator said:
Hi Vandal,

Please note that this is an Official Final Public Warning To You.

Use the edit feature we have provided to add whatever you have forgotten.

You have been PMed about this before also.

Kindly read all the rules of the forum again.

www.techenclave.com/forums/rules.php

If there is something which you dont understand, please post in the feedback section and we shall be glad to reply to you.

There is this addition there that failing to respond to PMs by staff can lead to strict action against you. And, it also has the text that you must respect others and their opinion. If you cant do so, its better not to post in that thread. Understand that all people here are different from each other and have different opinions and perspectives. You cannot by any means change one persons logical thinking.

I repeat that this is a final warning. Either abide by the rules henceforth or we WILL take action against you.

Thanks.

Back