Graphic Cards Rashi @^%$#&

qxsilvr

Disciple
Guys,
I sent a XFX 6600GT for RMA to Rashi.
They have given me a 7200GS as 6600GT is no more available.

I tried explaining how crappy the 7200GS is, But in vain
They had a "take it or leave it" attitude.
I feel totally conned.

I there somewhere i can post an official complaint?

Please Help

Why dont you contact XFX Customer Support and explain the situation? Do menntion abt Rashi's stand as well.

They'll surely help in this regard. In fact I'd contacted them to enquire abt warranty status of my old card and they replied promptly.

Give it a shot before approaching the Consumer Court and stuff. :)

yea talk to xfx guys.....instead of contacting rashi for my speakers i did to AL directly...they probably would send me replacement no. as mentioned in their mail response n thro tht at rashi's n get it replaced directly. hope it works out.

godsp33d said:
i have already accepted the 7200GS from Rashi. :(
Ill try mailing the XFX guys neways

The matter ends and the chapter is closed from Rashi's side , you should have not accepted it in the first place....:no:

one of my frnd. srewed up his LEADTEK 8800GTS 320MB (screwed up-ripped of some compponents on GPU'S back side PCB trying to remove heatsink screws ) .
he gave it to delear for replacement instead he got cash 12k .......as card was not available .
n BEST thing was he got it second hand for 7K .

U should not have accepted the 7200GS. Now even if u mail those guys, nothings gonna happen.
When i had my 7600GS Extreme Edition gone for RMA, they didn't had that card any more so they offered the normal editions - active, passive and so on but i wanted a similar performance card and nothing else.
Even as per policy the company is bound to give a product which will be the same performance or a better performing than the RMA product if the product is not available.
Finally, i got a 8600GT by paying just 500 bucks. :)

Write to XFX. They will definitely help in resolving the case. Tell them that you accepted the 7200GS because it was necessary to get your computer working ASAP.

godsp33d said:
Guys,
I sent a XFX 6600GT for RMA to Rashi.
They have given me a 7200GS as 6600GT is no more available.

I tried explaining how crappy the 7200GS is, But in vain
They had a "take it or leave it" attitude.
I feel totally conned.

I there somewhere i can post an official complaint?

Please Help

I think any argument such as this should be directed at Rashi engineers who might in turn recommend your point of view to their higher ups...

No one in the service center can say to u that take it or leave it. :mad:
And even if they said this, u should have never accepted it and straight written a complaint to customer care and 2-3 escalations later it would have definitely reached someone high up.

U should have stayed by ur stance of getting a similar product...The moment u lost it, they will take u for granted. U should have talked to the manager or the service head else the area manager...Or at the end, there is CORE at help. One mail from Core does get u a reply from the management atleast...Or even better just a notice period from any lawyer to the company...

Well, if its a recent issue, u can still try talking to the manager or the service head and get things sorted out...Its still not late. Wake up...

Jaago Grahak Jaago...:p

Back