Graphic Cards Rashi @^%$#&

omg omg...how do i explain...i had d same disastrous experience with RASHI S***PHERALS.

i sent a ASUS motherboard to them on 4th September to repair as the onboard lan had conked off....i got it on 8th November 2008....

best part...onboard lan is still not workin...better part...they charged me 450 bux...

im now using an external lan card n evrythin is workin :(

if u find sumtin for filing a lawsuit or complain...please lemme kno...im in...

I have had a pretty good experience with Rashi actually. My 650i Ultra had started to malfunction. It wouldn't recognize USB devices so I took it to Rashi and they replaced it with a brand new mobo within 4 days without any argument. Maybe coz I spoke to them in their native language (Marathi)? :p

forget abt your 6600 and its replacement buy a new GPU:) . Ihope u have a reciept for your rma .
But at least give a bit of trouble to Rashi #@@#$@# :)

1.Write a letter to Rashi abt this via "Registerd" Postal service (any courier),State that they should solve this matter quick.Keep a copy.

2.Write another a letter again the next Day (or the same;) ).Keep a copy.

3.Wait for them atleast a couple of Days to reply if they Dont or they reply negatively, Sign up at consumer court write an apllication enclose the orignal bill ,the rma reciept,and copies of your letters .Hope that core gets in touch with them n favours you !:S

i have personally never aplied to core during my SAGA with ASSus "DiiGi Comp"
i lost steam :( .bought a new board itself and acccepted a "working" replacement.

but i guess u wudnt loose hope at least hit em ! all the best :)

windhawk91 said:
I have had a pretty good experience with Rashi actually. My 650i Ultra had started to malfunction. It wouldn't recognize USB devices so I took it to Rashi and they replaced it with a brand new mobo within 4 days without any argument. Maybe coz I spoke to them in their native language (Marathi)? :p
Now the MF are3 also Raj Thackeeryassarer supporters?

GUY..............NOW TRANSCEND SUCKS.................

my 1GB transcend 667 Ram gone bad
bought it from NGP and currently in mumbai.

Its distributor is Mediamann.I called the headoffice....he said -- there is no transcend Service centre in mumbai.
Also if I want to replace I have to give it back to the shop , from where i bought[NGP]:mad: :mad: :mad: ...which is not possible for me:( . These are even worse than rashi.

What if my Pendrive bought it from mumbai and goes kaput in delhi.......:mad: ..... BETTER STICK TO CORSAIR.

Sorry but that is quite OT in this thread. Why don't you post this info (of no Transcend service centre in Mumbai) as a new thread. If the info is correct it may change a lot of buying decisions and save a lot of headache for fellow members.

forum67 said:
GUY..............NOW TRANSCEND SUCKS.................

my 1GB transcend 667 Ram gone bad
bought it from NGP and currently in mumbai.

Its distributor is Mediamann.I called the headoffice....he said -- there is no transcend Service centre in mumbai.
Also if I want to replace I have to give it back to the shop , from where i bought[NGP]:mad: :mad: :mad: ...which is not possible for me:( . These are even worse than rashi.

What if my Pendrive bought it from mumbai and goes kaput in delhi.......:mad: ..... BETTER STICK TO CORSAIR.

Buddy, Transcend operates in India in that manner. Its warranty is shop based from the start itself. U should have enquired before buying it.
Cribbing now does not prove any useful if its ur mistake. :bleh:

After all dats why i got ma Corsair 8GB instead of Transcend by paying a little premium over the price of the Transcend...:p just for the warranty...

LOL..:rofl: . keep a track of after-sales of every brand....hehe,its transcend buddy not intex....:hap5:
it still sucks IMO now.

SORRYY for the OT.........

just went to rashi today , got a new 8600GT xxx edition for my 8600GT. :hap2: .Atleast XFX is good.

RASHI has a poor service for ASUS , but not xfx .Any other brand in which Rashi @^%$#& ?? [sandisk , logitech etc]

clown_abhi said:
Buddy, Transcend operates in India in that manner. Its warranty is shop based from the start itself. U should have enquired before buying it.
Cribbing now does not prove any useful if its ur mistake. :bleh:

After all dats why i got ma Corsair 8GB instead of Transcend by paying a little premium over the price of the Transcend...:p just for the warranty...

Back