FS: Others Raspberry Pi 3B+ , TP-Link WN722N V1, Unlocked 4G Hotspot, HS50 Pro, 3G and EVDO Modem

Vibhanshu

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Gwalior
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Jul 5, 2022
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not using anymore
Hello Guys,

The following items are not being used at my home so I am selling them, all items are working fine.

1. Raspberry Pi 3B+ 3000/-
Working properly, free plastic case.

2. HS50 Pro 2800/-
As good as new, used less than 10 hours in total.

3. TL-WN722N 3000/-
Very old, though works properly, this is the infamous v1.

4. Unlocked 4G Hotspot 1500/-
Bough multiple units in 3-4 years back time, working fine.

5. 3G and EVDO Modem
Pay for shipping, then it is yours.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-07-24 at 6.49.16 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-07-24 at 6.49.16 PM.jpeg
    54.5 KB · Views: 260
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-07-25 at 3.31.26 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-07-25 at 3.31.26 PM.jpeg
    46 KB · Views: 259
Actually I bought it for high price 4 years back, couldnt say what is its value but I know that it is very rare to find due to its hacking cabaility.
The 'capability' only works with V1. As far as I can remember it was last sold for 700-800 INR. It was reintroduced as V2 without the 'capability' with same price tag. For 3000 Alfa was available 4 years back. Prices may have increased now.

The 'capability' only works with V1. As far as I can remember it was last sold for 700-800 INR. It was reintroduced as V2 without the 'capability' with same price tag. For 3000 Alfa was available 4 years back. Prices may have increased now.
Okay, I didn't want to post this yesterday but your post now tempted me to clarify the misconceptions... this adaptor was perhaps "special" back in the day but the price was Rs. 600-800 retail which you already pointed out.

For less than half of the OP's asking price for the adaptor you can get a brand new TP-LINK T2U Plus AC600 or the T2U AC600 or T2U AC600 Nano for even less. All the 3 cards support 802.11ac (5Ghz band) and have a linux driver which supports monitor mode and packet injection (the special capabilities being talked about above). These have RTL8812AU chipset and it's the first to bring this "capability" support to 5Ghz supported band.

Here's the driver actively maintained by aircrack-ng officially: https://github.com/aircrack-ng/rtl8812au

So these things are not any special gems and if they were they would have been sold at those or even higher prices at retail.

OP is free to ask whatever he thinks his item is worth and that's why I didn't reply to his justification earlier but now I had to clear the misconception regarding the card's capability worth in today's time.

PS: I'm still not suggesting any price change here, it's upto OP.

Last edited:
These have RTL8812AU chipset and it's the first to bring this "capability" support to 5Ghz supported band.
Wasn't MT7610U released before that?

OP is free to ask whatever he thinks his item is worth and that's why I didn't reply to his justification earlier but now I had to clear the misconception regarding the card's capability worth in today's time.

PS: I'm still not suggesting any price change here, it's upto OP.
I wasn't responding to justification as well. I was merely informing him what the price was and what he could have got @3k INR at that time.

Back