FS: Others Raspberry Pi 4 8GB RAM with Official case, Heatsinks and 32GB MicroSD card

Status
Not open for further replies.

StygianClaw

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Karur, Tamil Nadu
Item Condition
3 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Jan 12, 2021
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
No longer needed
Selling on behalf of a friend. It was purchased online from Silverline electronics. It's fully functional and without any issues. He used it for running piHole and some docker containers for his home lab. He no longer needs it as he is getting some dedicated hardware for his use cases.

Reason for 3 stars: Not long after purchase, The MicroSD card tray had partially popped off on the two outer corners when my friend accidentally tried to remove the Pi from the case with the SD card inserted. It was fixed at a mobile shop. But they only applied the solder on one side fully. They were not confident doing the other side completely as it is close to some component. It does not affect functionality and has been working fine for many months. If you are bothered by this and have the skills, you could finish up the other side as well. Again this is only the steel tray which holds the card in place. The slot itself never sustained any damage.

3 days testing warranty.

Price AFAIK is fixed. Any queries regarding this, I will have to defer to my friend.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    157.8 KB · Views: 170
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    171.2 KB · Views: 162
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    178.6 KB · Views: 162
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg