Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

hatter

Skilled
Dec 1, 2007
v1gnesh said:
^^

"FoooooooooD, alright???? Try the wiiiiiiiiiine "

\m/

Oh, the scientist... he was mad. Mad enough to survive in that world. And the last... "i was cured alright". Hmmmm :p

saumilsingh

Skilled
Mar 17, 2005
Shaurya : 9/10
Kay Kay Menon pulled off a feat here, equalled Jack Nicholson.

Khuda Ke Liye : 8/10
Brilliant aside from the sloppy home-video'ish editing.

-D.Payne-

Adept
Apr 9, 2007
www.greatdrivingchallenge.com
The Bucket List - 8.5/10

Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman at their best. The movie takes a simple plot and turns it into a heart-warming tale where you'll end up being taken in by the sheer honesty of the lead pair. The plot? Two men who are told they have only a few months left on this planet, decide to live the last days of their lives to their fullest.

By the end of the movie, all I wanted to do was to get out of my room and go live, see the world, witness something majestic...and so on. :) Great humor delivered very coyly by everyone, and overall a very "feel-good" movie at the end of it all. Priceless performances by the cast - watch it for them alone.

Payne

Vince

Boogie-Man
Skilled
Jun 11, 2005
wordsunchained.blogspot.com
d_payne said:
The Bucket List - 8.5/10

Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman at their best. The movie takes a simple plot and turns it into a heart-warming tale where you'll end up being taken in by the sheer honesty of the lead pair. The plot? Two men who are told they have only a few months left on this planet, decide to live the last days of their lives to their fullest.

By the end of the movie, all I wanted to do was to get out of my room and go live, see the world, witness something majestic...and so on. :) Great humor delivered very coyly by everyone, and overall a very "feel-good" movie at the end of it all. Priceless performances by the cast - watch it for them alone.

Payne

Just saw this today :)
Pretty good movie. :)
7/10 :)
Could've used a bit more laughs to make the seriousness fall into place..
but great acting by the lead pair :)

dipen01

Skilled
Aug 14, 2005
Has anybody seen Indiana Jones Trilogy ?

I am planning to watch it if there are favorable reviews..?

soggy316

Adept
Jul 1, 2007
^ Agreed , first 2 are awesome, the third is not bad, but not as good as the first two, all a worth a watch IMO... :)

p_sam21

Adept
Mar 20, 2005
Battle for Haditha 8/10 gives view of whats happ in iraq.
123 6/10 too much of double meaning conversations, though humor is good.