Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

You me aur Hum- 5.5/10 or make that 6 ...

yeah it really is a copy of the notebook...and that too not a good copy..there are songs every now and then...the movie gets quiet stretched because of it ..and then it becomes irritating and boring ..

avoid if you have seen the Notebook..

the only reason to see the movie is Kajol she looks b'ful as always !

Before The Devil Knows Youre Dead - 8.5/10 - A very rivetting piece of work.Philip Seymour Hoffman was too good and so was Ethan Hawke.I thought Albert Finney sucked as the Dad.His acting was appalling in this flick.

just saw

sweeney tod deamon barber .... man johnyy depp at it again... this guy can seriously do anything..

the movies a bit twisted... but its a really nice watch.. 9/10

also saw the producers the other day.. oh man amazing movie mel brooks a genius .... watch it the first time then watch it again in 1x fast forward mode i swear ull laught ur pants off :p :p another 9/10

Street Kings : 8/10

A great movie. Sure story is not very strong but the critics made it worse that it actually is. Performances are good.

A good crime thriller after a while. Lots of blood, violence. And they didnt try to make it cheesy which is great.

Well worth a watch.

Die idiotic critics, die.

Saw a few hindi movies but I kinda regret it now :p

Krazzy4 : 3 / 10
would have given it 4/10 but -1 for the needless masala songs. The nehru - gandhi scene was a bit funny.
Race : 5 / 10
Full masala movie, once watchable if you have absolutely nothing to do. Katrina fans would love it. I was not expecting those drift scenes they showed in the climax.
U Me & Hum : 6 / 10
Not bad for watching once. Fun n frolic in the first half and plenty of rona dhona thereafter. Its the last half where the seasoned actors begin to show their true colors.

Shaurya : 5 / 10
Maybe I was expecting more from this flick, hence my disappointment. And without spoiling it for those who haven't seen it yet.... whatever happened to the defense lawyer's cousin in the end ??

Zoolander : 4.5 / 10
Okay, I was cheated :(
They had a starcast of Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Milla Jovovich, Christian Slater etc... and this is what they could come up with. One funny scene was when Ben & Owen could not figure out where the power button was on the iMac.

Argus said:
Shaurya : 5 / 10
Maybe I was expecting more from this flick, hence my disappointment. And without spoiling it for those who haven't seen it yet.... whatever happened to the defense lawyer's cousin in the end ??
There is no spoo... cousin.

Back