Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

The Shawshank Redemption :ashamed:

9/10; Words dont do justice to describing this wonderful movie of all time. :)

Watched it very late. :ashamed: And I regret it pretty much.

Better be late than never. :)

Manorama : 6 Feet Under ...

Tp movie ..... nice pace ... nice story .... n Gul Panag + Raima Sen ....

Hatke Hindi Movie .. must watch once

Man on Fire. :rolleyes:

Super-amazing-magnificent-awesome-n wat not!!

All these super adjectives wont do justice. :)

Denzel does an excellent character. :)

Pan's Labyrinth

A very nice movie, though it might appear longer than the 2 hrs it actually runs. Fantasy related stuff yet not fully about magic and charms..

Warning: Violent content; shooting, beating, torturing - all are portraited realistically

Rating: 9 / 10

Iron Man - 6/10. Decent enough for a one time watch.
Speed Racer - 9/10. :eek:hyeah: Only the wachowski brother could pull something like this off. Initially, you may find the all the CG distracting, but the movie soon pulls you in, and then you think it never would have worked w/o all the crazy CG graphics! Those have haven't seen the cartoon, or didn't like it, might end up hating the movie :no: But for those who loved the loony series, this movie is a must watch. Go speed racer, go! :clap:

kkishere said:
Pan's Labyrinth

A very nice movie, though it might appear longer than the 2 hrs it actually runs. Fantasy related stuff yet not fully about magic and charms..

Warning: Violent content; shooting, beating, torturing - all are portraited realistically

Rating: 9 / 10

+1 to that. You think you're watching a kiddie movie about fairies and BAM! Suddenly a guy's nose is bashed into his face with the round end of a bottle :O :O

Wish I wasn't eating dinner that time :(

Aquamatrix said:
Teeth :- 5/10

Every guys nightmare :fear:

OMG, every guy's nightmare indeed. It still gives me the shudders. Very VERY graphic. :-[ :-[

ComradE_BeaN said:
Mr.White Mr.Black : 0.5/10:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hahaha... Gotta watch it then. No, not in the theatre. On my comp. Last watched Tashan and fell out of my chair laughing! Guess Bollywood directors never heard of the word "story"... :bleh:

Sei said:
+1 to that. You think you're watching a kiddie movie about fairies and BAM! Suddenly a guy's nose is bashed into his face with the round end of a bottle :O :O

Wish I wasn't eating dinner that time :(

Owww mann..!! That was really cruel.. you could see the guy's nose being flattened with each blow..!

Back