Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

21 - 10/10

"You know what I like most about Las Vegas? You can be whoever you want to be"

The Rules Of Attraction - 8.5/10

"It's a story that might bore you, but you don't have to listen, because I always knew it was going to be like that"

kauzy said:
Hostel 1 & 2... watched like it was a hostel marathon:rofl:

1/10 and 2/10... how can people make such movies... :S

Coz you wanted to see hostel-2 right after hostel-1 :p

They were alright in their horror/gore genre and deserve 5-6/10 IMO...

_pappu_ said:
i've tried to see that 3 times and reached the 2hour mark but i always fall asleep

i know the story already and i know its great...but soo slow

i cant watch any 3hour movies nowadays :)

Momento was not slow at all... Infact the movie challenges you to keep pace with it.

It got me into a tangle trying to put the pieces together as fast as the movie was moving...

Kept going back and forth...pausing..thinking....was like a jigsaw puzzle...

But I wouldnt blame you... Aamir himself said that Momento was confusing and it wouldnt make sense to replicate that in his film for the average Indian audience... He would keep it lot simpler...

He is making remake of Ghajini which was based of the momento idea at a masala level.

ronnie_gogs said:
Watched it before :O

Za ginipiggu: Akuma no jikken (Devil's experiment) -6000/10

Za ginipiggu: Akuma no jikken (1985) (V)

Za ginipiggu 2: Chiniku no hana : (Flower of flesh and blood)too sick to describe

Za ginipiggu 2: Chiniku no hana (1985) (V) -9999/10

never watch these if u want to remain sane.... i watched it in parts and still could not finish it

If you saw those... you knew what you wanted...:p

They are ultra gore movies on super-steroid that make Hostel seem like babys day out.

Dasavataram :D

7/10

A BIG advertisement of Kamalhasan... plot is reminiscent of a robin cook thriller... not copy but seems like straight out of Robin Cook.

I give it 7/10 cuz Kamal handles 7 out of the 10 roles magnificantly.. the other 3 are a lil bad... overall a must watch even for NON TAMIL Speaking ppl.. it's worth it... and the subtitles help...

It's Highly entertaining... nice dialogues - typical Kamal.. i highly recommend it...

(later a major b**chin session abt the movie could ensue)

Aces170 said:
The hulk : 8/10

Much better then the 1st version, good action. Awesome acting (of course Edward norton's the lead..)

+1 the first one was much tamer compared to this ! Edward norton, tim roth were fantastic ! :D

Watch out for a cameo by Lou Ferrigno as the univ guard.

Back