Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

The latest has to be : Harold & Kumar 1, saw it today, 9/10

but the latest movie has to be Kung Fu Panda, pretty nice, saw it 3 days back, 9/10 as well,

and btw torrents FTW

The Dark Knight IMAX version - Awesome! Heath Ledger steals the show.A very edgy and gripping peformance.Incredible cast.The IMAX experience needs to be seen to be believed. Recommend all of u to go for the IMAX version. 9/10

The Dark Knight

Awesome Movie

9.8/10

If there was a perfect Superhero Sequel

This is it.....

The Characters were brilliantly concieved...

You love to hate them....

Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na.

After long time I saw a hindi movie. Though story is same old same old, the fresh faces and more than decent acting made it enjoyable. Not bad at all.

7/10

The Dark Knight Returns : 10/10

At first I thought Ledger couldn't pull off a better joker than Jack Nicholson, I wouldn't say he surpassed him, but he came very close, and he had his own style. Superb performance by Heath Ledger, and overall one fantastic movie.

Also, they unveiled the teaser trailer for the next Terminator movie. Bale plays John Connor. I can't wait for it.

The Dark Knight Returns - 10/10

amazing stuff! loved every minute of the movie! the bat mobile is good but the bike was a good addition.

Ledger - respect! u deserve an oscar for this one!

Bale - really good job!

overall a must watch - in a theater!

Params7 said:
At first I thought Ledger couldn't pull off a better joker than Jack Nicholson, I wouldn't say he surpassed him, but he came very close, and he had his own style.
Jack was just Jack in Joker getup. If you look past the white face, it's like Jack in any other movie.

Back