Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Bluffmaster said:
3/10 ? Are u serious ? :O The movie won an Oscar for God sake :p

Yes 3/10. Whats so good about "No Country For Old Men"

Pathetic!... A pscho chasing a man around desert and secluded streets... No music(silent throughout...hope it didnt win oscar for BG music lol)...No real action... No good moments.

I mean whats so exciting or pathbreaking about the movie...

Its hopeless...:mad:

vij said:
Yes 3/10. Whats so good about "No Country For Old Men"
Pathetic!... A pscho chasing a man around desert and secluded streets... No music(silent throughout...hope it didnt win oscar for BG music lol)...No real action... No good moments.
I mean whats so exciting or pathbreaking about the movie...
Its hopeless...:mad:

WTH is wrong with u man.
The acting is friggin awesome, the suspense is friggin awesome.
I had my heart in my mouth when the psycho goes to the motel to get his briefcase. Awesome thriller without the use of music. Great acting and awesome action/shooting sequences. Cmon!! That film deserves atleast an 8 for Javier Bardem's acting alone, you should also see "When Night falls" to find out what a good actor he is. AFAIK te movie is a 10/10.

OMG!!! :O A 3 on 10 for NCFOM is pathetic least to say but then views differ from person to person;

Cmon at least it won several oscars; :p

Inside Man : 9/10

+1 for the song used in opening/closing credits :p

No Country For Old Men was a fantastic movie until the final 20 mins.

*MAJOR SPOILERS*

I thought the movie died along with Josh Brolin's character, I didn't like the ending.

Params7 said:
Inside Man : 9/10

+1 for the song used in opening/closing credits :p

Yea... Just up there with Oceans Eleven minus the sets and the cast ;)

And the song at the credits... I checked thrice if i got a bad copy of the movie as soon as i played it :p

Switch said:

And the song at the credits... I checked thrice if i got a bad copy of the movie as soon as i played it :p

lol..same here...

Was a very good movie!

And the song at the credits... I checked thrice if i got a bad copy of the movie as soon as i played it

Lol ... same here , even i thought that someone had edited the movie :p

Even V for Vendetta had a remixed Hindi song in the end credits.

Hancock - The first half was pretty funny and interesting but after the interval the movie just slides downhill and got boring. - 6/10.Cudve been much better.

Switch said:

Lolz yea..i thot my winamp was acting up, then I paused the movie and I was like WTH!!...But awesome movie no doubt!:hap2:

Back