Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

"No Country For Old Men"

3/10

3/10 ? Are u serious ? :O The movie won an Oscar for God sake :p

I have watched a bunch of movies this week , here is the whole list :

Kevin Smith Collection ( Watch all of them exactly in this order )

Clerks : 8/10

Mallrats : 8.5/10

Chasing Amy : 7.5/10

Dogma : 7/10

Jay and silent Bob strike back : 8.7/10

Clerks 2 : 8.4/10

21 : 8/10

The Bourne ultimatum :8.5/10

Knocked up :7.9/10

Superbad : 8.8/10

Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle : 8.5/10 ( watch this when you are stoned )

Pumping Iron : 9/10

Jaane tu ya jaane na : 8/10

Lovestory 2050 : 1/10 ( seriously do not watch this )

Sarkar Raj : 9/10

Mithya : 8/10

Jannat : 8.5/10

Mera pehla pehla pyaar : 8.5/10 ( Rated it higher coz it brings back memories :D )

Aamir : 8/10

Khuda ke Liye : 9/10

Sawariya : 4/10 ( only for songs )

Wanted - Just returned after watching this flick.A solid entertaining, check-ur- brains-at-ur-home kinda movie.Cool special effects, esp the bullet bending scenes are awesome and the lead actor was hilarious in the first half. - 8/10

saw kiss kiss bang bang... knw its a bit old but man it is so awesome a comedy murder mystery.. oh man i had serious stomache aches after laughing so hard... val kilmer and robert downey jr at their best.. a must watch for everyone... 9/10

^21 actually :p I was jobless and had a bunch of time to kill :p My routine was like wake up ... have breakfast ... watch movie ... have lunch ... watch movie ... den in the night after having dinner ... do some browsing and then again watch a movie and finally sleep at around 4am :p Pathetic life , I know :p

Bluffmaster said:
^21 actually :p I was jobless and had a bunch of time to kill :p My routine was like wake up ... have breakfast ... watch movie ... have lunch ... watch movie ... den in the night after having dinner ... do some browsing and then again watch a movie and finally sleep at around 4am :p Pathetic life , I know :p

:lol: ..thats my everyday routine too :p :eek:hyeah:

Taare Zameen Par : 9/10

The Hitcher : 8/10

Bluffy said:
Clerks : 8/10

Mallrats : 8.5/10

Chasing Amy : 7.5/10

Dogma : 7/10

Jay and silent Bob strike back : 8.7/10

Clerks 2 : 8.4/10

I watched Clerks, Clerks 2 and Mallrats. Need to watch the rest.

Jay and Silent Bob = Awesome.

Params7 said:
Taare Zameen Par : 9/10

The Hitcher : 8/10

I watched Clerks, Clerks 2 and Mallrats. Need to watch the rest.

Jay and Silent Bob = Awesome.
Now watch chasing amy , dogma and Jay and silent bob strike back in this order. Jay and silent bob strike back is the best of the lot. :eek:hyeah:

Jaane Tu ya Jaane Na - 9/10

1 point short for the first hour. Otherwise it's totally captivating cinema with well-sketched out characters (all of them including the girlfriends and the bad guys), great young cast, a very expressive protagonist, super support cast which all help you forget that what you're watching is a simple love story with the most basic elements. :) And yes, one tends to overlook Genelia's bad hindi accent simply cuz of her cute looks. :D

Loved the detailing all through the movie (look at the number of times a horse appears in the parting shots towards the climax).

Hindi movie of 2008 so far.
Payne

Hindi movie of 2008 so far.

Now that would be saying too much. :p We have had plenty of good movies in 2008. To name a few ... Mithya , Jodhaa Akbar , Shaurya , Khuda Kay Liye , Bhoothnath , Jannat , Aamir , Sarkar Raj etc. IMHO Sarkar Raj is so far the best Movie of 2008.

Jaane tu felt fresh to me thanks to genelia and imran, both have acted superbly. The supporting cast is also quite good. But imo arbaaz , sohail and paresh rawal have been totally wasted. Also the movie drags a bit in the second half but the climax more then makes up for it. Their last interaction with the police at the airport is specially funny. Overall its a very well made movie thanks to the awesome performance by Imran. He is a Natural. And Genelia was good too , loved her accent.

Back