Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Forgetting Sarah Marshall - 7/10 - good fun

The promotion - 5/10 - no comments!

What happens in Vegas - 7/10 - decent comedy

Made of Honor - 6/10 - romantic flick

The deception - 6/10- okok thriller

Rock On 10/10 i loved watching the movie ,music was f**k sexy ,hmm indian music directors esc shankar ehsaan loy have done a great job :clap:

I found Rock On okayish - 7/10..

It was mostly good in patches, was drag in between.. plus there was no depth in acting, mostly stupid acting except the character of Arjun Rampal's wife..

dipen01 said:
I found Rock On okayish - 7/10..
It was mostly good in patches, was drag in between.. plus there was no depth in acting, mostly stupid acting except the character of Arjun Rampal's wife..
I give Rock On 8.5/10
Agree with dipen's comments, but liked the songs :p

wierdest acting was of kelly the keyboard player...

but farhan looked cool... dunno why arjun was tight lipped... not that i am fan of his acting...

most funny was the drummer... loved his part... ever smiling... prachi was sweet, her acting sucked though...

but still the movie is about the songs, the guitars adn the beats.. i say it still rocks

Children of Men (7/10)

Had it on the HDD for a loooong time now. The movie manages to depict the gloom of Britian in 2027 (with smog and a grim background) - superb light effects. The single-shot when Theo escapes is amazing - you dont realize what is happening (that its a single shot) and then when you rewind it to see it again you are amazed by it

Wall-E ------------6.7/10 Well below expectations. Good movie neverthless.

Wanted-----------7.4/10 Good fun!!!

Scream-----------5/10 Average teen slasher

Rock On - A good one time watch. A feel good movie with good performances by Rampal's wife, and Poorab Kohli. Rest were also OK. Movie never went overboard with dramatization, and was ended at the right moment. A nice movie for the youth to watch.

Lol did anyone notice that in Rock On, no one's playing the bass guitar, when clearly there is bass in all the songs? Thought it was quite hilarious, lots of distortion, solos and bass being played in the songs, and Arjun Rampal's the only guitarist in the band :rofl:

Thought the movie was boring. Not good, not bad, just.. boring.

Wall.E - 5/5

Could not find anything to cut the points on, but if you are one of those who feel nothing can be 5/5, you are right, this might just be a 4.99/5 :p

Rock On - 3/5

Liked the first half more. Was hoping the tempo would increase, but he failed to get a grip over things. Let the movie glide on. Missed a bit of depth.

Idiocracy - 2/5

Some idiotic timepass

Back