Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Pyaar Ke Side Effects.. Late i know, But Exams wer on Earlier.

Saw it last Saturday with my Gal.. amazing watch.. Must watch for all couples :p.

what kinda movies you watch without your gal dood?? tell me tell me!!
and you should learn from the movie.... pyar ke side effects.. you must be having some side effects too nah...if you didnt i know now you know there are some :tongue: ..and your making others watch the movie cause you feel embarassed to know that there are some sideeffects of your relationship..so want others to know abt them in their relationship , so you could feel a little less embarassed eh... smart. but welll..not so smart... :rofl:

Lage raho Munnabhai : must watch for those who liked part 1. :clap:

Bas ek pal : Depressing movie :S :no: Y the fkk he wasted my time if everyone was going to be killed eventually :S

Hostel : Just awesome if u like horror genre.

Last Night:

Mun ching sap daai huk ying (Chinese Torture Chamber Story) &
Moon ching sap daai huk ying ji chek law ling jeung (Chinese Torture Chamber Story 2)
Back-to-Back :D

Warning: NOT for the Faint-Hearted!!

saw the new texas chainsaw massacre : the begining

good acting but the same old gore slash n kill types , not as good as the 1st one but still better than the other ones which came after the 1st one :)

I saw The Prestige Monday and absolutely loved it. Then, 2 days later I saw The Marine and got exactly what I thought I would out of it.. A horrible wannabe action movie.

Knew the Marine was going to be bad to begin with, but I get into the movies free all the time. It's great to have a friend that's a manager at a theater.

just finished watching tokyo drift:eek:hyeah: ... it made me reinstall NFS UG2:D

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......drifting:ashamed: :ashamed: :ashamed: .....

never could drift in MW like i could in UG2... heck, got DK once in UG2 :p

wonder how it is like in carbon though...wont be finding out for a long time :(

Back