Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

The Departed : OK...liked the movie...loved the theme 9/10

The Devil Wears Prada : not that good movie line...but not a boring movie either can watch 1nce 6/10

Dhoom2:bah!! doh!! 4/10

Amerian Pie : The naked mile. : :hap2: like anyother american pie movie..awesome stuff...too mad they made it A grade movie...but still the uncensored releases must be floating in torrents..awesome movie for the Adult comedy lovers...:lol:

Stuff I did while watching movies

D2: First Half: Watched the movie. Second Half: Slept
007: First Half: Kept checking for cute girls. Second Half: Ate Popcorn, drank soda, etc.
Vivah: First Half: Watched for 5 mins, slept, got up and made funny jokes and woke up uncle sleeping behind us. Second Half: Slept.
Baabul: First Half: Watched the movie with great interest. Second Half: Tried sleeping but too many loud songs.

Going for DOA and K Express over the weekend.

broar94 said:
See No Evil :p poor dialogues , but what can you expect ? lol .. 6/10 only for those eye balls :lol:
hehe yeah...gore fans will love it...

Watched "Back to the future"(1-3) again.
All 3 awesome....9/10 though I liked the complexly woven screenplay of the second part most.

here is long list of movies i have seen in last 15 days. Injured so @ home. So lots of free time :p

Kairo

Chaos

Crank

Feast

Dead or alive

Inside man

Just my luck

Miami Vince

Scoop

The Da Vinci Code (Yeah finally saw the movie)

My Super X girl friend

Well..

I saw The Guardian and Monster house in the Theatres.

Both good movies.

Guardian was amazing.

monster house was funny. Lol.

Dead or Alive: Kewl Movie, characters nothing like in game. Hayate in particular looks malnutritioned compared to his in game character.

Kabul Express: Tomorrow, cant wait.

Saw Borat and Blood Diamond in theaters. The first one is a laugh riot... one of the funniest movies i've ever seen and the latter is Oscar material... definite must watch. Saw Deja Vu as well but the less said about it, the better :p.

Silence of the Lambs...eh..wats so great about it...
Red Dragon which is a prequel had more of a story and sm tense moments...

Silence of the Lambs 6/10
Red Dragon 7/10

Back