Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Rocky Balboa - decent, lacks passion, drama and excitement of other rocky movies. Ending is so so..

American Pie 5 :Naked mile - ARGH why why why why why they keep making AP movies and ruining legacy of AP1 and AP2.........

@nvidia

say smth useful.....ur opinions or anyth..

dont just say u saw this n that...no point...

saw "Master and Commander"

nice sea adventure...7.5/10...

watched Open season last week!

cute and cuddly, and at the same time , enough over the head dialogues for the grown ups to have a laugh too. made me wish i had a female to watch it with :p

you just cant say "thats just too cute" to another guy :ashamed:

I saw The Illusionist ....starring Edward Norton as a Skillful illusionist around the 1900's in Vienna . a very good story , a brilliant performance and masterful exccution will keep you intrested through the 1 hour and 30 mins that the movie has to offer . a must see for anyone who appreciates Edward Nortons performance in the Fight Club .

Babel : Good movie. There is no message as such from the movie, but portraits a single story of 3 different families somehow connected. Great work on the movie by director and story writers.

The Good shepherd : A great movie about early days of CIA. Acting is great.

Night at Museum : Brain dead fun :p

Beer League : A low budget movie. BUt really much much better than I expected it to be.

Snakes on a plane : Well all i can say is, good movie, lots of non stop action happening on the scree. kinda dumb at time but what the hell, its SJ movie :p

Happy feet : Not the best animation movie out there, but its fun to watch.

children of men - great movie ..a must watch :) ..cinematography is one of the best ever ever .. the last long action sequence taken in one shot is just brilliant ..10/10 from me :)

Showtime - DeNiro and Eddie Murphy for the first time together I believe. Along the lines of Beverly Hills Cop, good fun.

Blood diamond : One of the better movies from hollywood. Honestly its one of the best work in years. Leonardo DiCaprio, Djimon Hounsou and Jennifer Connelly are exceptionally good and natural in the film. The best thing is movie never looses it theme or story line. Go watch it if you have not yet.

Back