Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Blood Diamond - 7/10 .. good movie but typical hollywood style ending .. the subject had potential of becoming a great movie like Cidade de deus ..

@ u didnt like Babel :O

Blood Diamond- 8/10

Very intense movie...Looked so real....Superb acting...

I didnt kn this Di caprio was such a fine actor until this and Departed...

Housous matches him with a perfomance that depicts pain/revenge/anger/desperation but Dicaprio takes the cake with a role that has more shades...importantly he has lived this role without making it look like an effort...A must watch...

The Pursuit of Happyness : 9/10

Will smith at his best. And surprise is that he is at his best in non action flick. A true story.

And looks like acting runs in the family. Smith's son is in this movie playing the son of the Smith's character. For 8 year old boy his acting skills are noticeable.

Will Smith has poured in all his acting skills in this. One of the must watch movies out there.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre-The beginning

A gore fest...I found this more disturbing than Hostel...

Its downright sadistic n horrifying...

The Departed...one of the best movies to have come out of late....

then there is Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest n Cars....all awesome ones.

thinkin of catching blood diamond soon...

Guru.... roughly based on dhirubhai ambani. Awesome performance from abhisek. Nothing else can be called a hit or out of ordinary performance. Even a r rehman is just marginally above par.

gautham82 said:
I saw POKIRI in tamil and GURU in Hindi

POKIRI :rofl: , i couldn't stand watching one of the song in that movie:S heard all of them are like that:p . All of vijay's movies are lame :no: , sheesh.

No offense meant to ya :) .
Saw Final Fantasy Sprits Within in 720P format:hap2:

Back