Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Watched Rocky Balboa on Saturday... nice comeback, and I assume, the last chapter for Rocky. If you're a Rocky fan, you'll find this inspirational too... one of my favorite quotes from the movie: "It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward... how much you can take and keep moving forward".

RiO said:
Watched Rocky Balboa on Saturday... nice comeback, and I assume, the last chapter for Rocky. If you're a Rocky fan, you'll find this inspirational too... one of my favorite quotes from the movie: "It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward... how much you can take and keep moving forward".

nice movie ..... watched it while back ..... the whole rocky series rocks.. ..... still remember the college days when used to watch the whole series in a row ...... good ol' days :D

Natural Born Killers .. great style ..just loved the way colors were used in the movie .. specially i should mention the way it was shown how they meet each other for the first time,it was shown in a form of comedy soap with background laughs and stuffs .. it was really good....

Just saw Blood Diamond. I loved it. I'll rate the Departed 6/10 when compared with BD.

When I walked out of the theator, I knew one thing for sure, I'll never look at Diamonds the same way again for the rest of my life. And if you love diamonds (yes, females), make sure you don't take this movie seriously or else you'll be feeling a slight guilt everytime you remember this movie while wearing a diamond ornament (even though almost every action done by the R.U.F army in the movie is extremely close to depicting the real life R.U.F in Sierra Leone).

11/10. DiCaprio's done it again, better win the Oscar.

I liked the Departed more than the Blood Diamond. I mean, while Blood Diamond really breaks your heart, I thought Departed was a better movie.

Dicaprio should have been nominated for the Departed instead of BD.

He was exceptional in Departed. I watched Departed after I watched BD and I felt that DiCaprio was waaaay better in Departed....

Back