Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

The Class- A teacher deals with a class of racially mixed students in a suburban neighbourhood of Paris-8/10
Goodbye,Children-A jew is hidden in french missionary school during german occupancy- 8/10
Lupin III Castle of Cagliostro- A fun ride from house of Ghibli-7/10
The Cat Returns- Not upto Ghibli standards.Avoidable-5/10

terminator salvation: 4/10

graphics are good in parts.. nothing engaging or to keep you at the edge... you pretty much know what is coming... suspense is suspense.. meaning absent...

expected more from this one... anyways transformers 2 trailers looks amazing... story line from what i here is pathetic.. but hey who cares for story when gfx makes up for that.... 10.07.2009

regards
neo

The Unborn

-10 out of 10

One of the worst horror movie i have seen in a while(this one beats even the much boring House(made for tv) + silly horror Dark Floors(made for finland))

If not for the that accidental cameltoe scene there wouldn't be any thing good to say about in this garbage of a film

Saw New York this weekend...nice movie and its a bit serious. Its more of a drama, not much action or comedy to speak about, which was what I thought it would be when I went for it. But overall a good effort by all the three leads and worth a watch.

knowing ( 4/10 ) - holy crap the movie was bad. they took a reasonably interesting idea in the start and by the end they had totally butchered it into shit.

the spirit ( ?/10 ) - the ? is because i couldn't even stand to finish it. sooner or later they're going to realize that making movies out of all graphic novels isn't a great idea. this one sucked.

The Haunting In Connecticut.... 7/10... a nice time-pass horror but not a scary one... supposedly based on a true story but the true story itself was a hoax as confirmed by the original author (read here)... i enjoyed the movie but i guess that is because of Amanda Crew.... man, I guess I am in love with her!!

angels and demons - 2/10 Ewan mcgregor at his surpising WORST
teminator salvation 3/10 only for CGI and some really neat action sequences
star trek-9/10 solid sci fi flick
Rushmore-9/10 what can i say wes anderson does it again

mebaali said:
The Unborn

-10 out of 10

One of the worst horror movie i have seen in a while(this one beats even the much boring House(made for tv) + silly horror Dark Floors(made for finland))

If not for the that accidental cameltoe scene there wouldn't be any thing good to say about in this garbage of a film

THis is probably the best review of that movie... ever..!!

REVIEW: The Unborn | AlwaysWatching.net

P.S: Should I call it 18+ only...?? :p

Star Trek - 8/10 - A must watch even for the non trekkies.
Angels and Demons - 6/10 Tom Hanks has his hair back. Movie was far better directed than Da Vinci Code.
X-men Origins: Wolverine - 3/10 - A royal screw up.
Terminator Salvation - 3/10 - Christian Bale wasted.

A Streetcar Named Desire(1951) - 9/10 - Awesome performances by Brando, Leigh and Hunter :D

Tootsie(1982) - 8/10 A simple old-school comedy. :)

Caddyshack(1980) - 6.5/10 - a one time tp watch

Back