Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

YoGi-Sama

Skilled
Jul 14, 2007
City of Blinding Lights
ocularimpressions.com
Knowing - 7/10

Only if they had wrote the plot minus the aliens and chosen-ones crap and simply blew the whole earth... I would have given it 9, maybe even 9.5... but alas, they had to fu*k up the otherwise brilliantly acted and made movie. Only because the movie kept me interested and the performances were good, I'm giving it 7, otherwise for the entire fu*kup they wouldn't even deserve 5.

I can't help but realize how brilliant and extra-ordinary The Mist was... there is no connection between the two, but these guys could have learned things or two about making the most effective and tragical end.

Params7

Skilled
Mar 18, 2005
Dragonball Evolution : 1/10

They should re-release the movie with a different title "Dragonball Degradation".

Never thought I'd see Roshi chant Om Namah Shi Vai

abhi.eternal

Disciple
Apr 16, 2009
abhijeetdeb.com
Twilight... 7/10... I had this one for long but was just not watching it. But no wonder, this is based on a best-seller. I have not read the novel but it seemed to me that the some parts were done in haste. Anyways, a different film and I liked it. Both the leads were very good, they complemented the story.

Underworld Series (Underworld, Evolution, Rise of the Lycans)... 7.5/10.. Vampires vs Werewolves? You got it. Almost 5 hours of pure entertainment. The first two were very good but the last part was just awesome. A very different werewolf story which had vamps!

YoGi-Sama

Skilled
Jul 14, 2007
City of Blinding Lights
ocularimpressions.com
Primal Fear - 8.5/10

Kick-ass thriller, basically featuring murder-trial courtroom drama. One of the best performance of Edward Norton. One hindi movie, Deewanagi, featuring Akshay Khanna and Ajay Devgan was lifted on this... and even though the bollywood counterpart had good performances, it doesn't hold water to the original. Must watch!

ubergeek

Skilled
Jul 10, 2007
Crapformers Revenge of the unbearable NOTHING/10

I hated this movie its nothing but bundle of cgi shots chained together with the same old stale cliche scenes i actually felt bad after watching this movie :( :mad:

viralbug

Skilled
Mar 7, 2007
Navi Mumbai
abhi.eternal said:
Twilight... 7/10... I had this one for long but was just not watching it. But no wonder, this is based on a best-seller. I have not read the novel but it seemed to me that the some parts were done in haste. Anyways, a different film and I liked it. Both the leads were very good, they complemented the story.

Underworld Series (Underworld, Evolution, Rise of the Lycans)... 7.5/10.. Vampires vs Werewolves? You got it. Almost 5 hours of pure entertainment. The first two were very good but the last part was just awesome. A very different werewolf story which had vamps!

go read the book. trust me, its much better than the movie. not that the movie is bad, but compared to book, its a little dull (i guess that is the case with any movie based on book). i just totally loved the saga. :D

SharekhaN

Skilled
Aug 2, 2006
Harry Potter - 7/10. It was decent enough, not that bad.

Ghosts of Girlfriends past - i would give it a 7.5

Its surprisingly nice, which I didnt going in to the movie. Michael Douglas plays a small part but boy, does he shine! Give it a watch! Its a bid over the top at the start, take it with a pinch of salt and you will like the movie :)

mh09ad5578

the aRchiTect!
Adept
Sep 23, 2007
Chitradurga
spindoctor said:
if you liked this movie, you should check out it's prequel, before sunrise. imo it's the better of the two.

you might also like some of linklater's other work... waking life, dazed and confused, a scanner darkly.

hey spindoctor !!!thanx for recommending!!!will definitely check these out!!:D

blueren

Adept
Jun 1, 2009
Transformers 2! Watched it y'day. Frankly I don't know why its been poorly rated but the camera scenes and the whole setup was good! But the story was missing