Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Caught Expendables over the weekend. Makes for a solid timepass masala movie. One needs to watch it without any expectations to come away satisfied.

WALL-E : 5/10

I find this film to be very overrated at IMDB. To be honest, this is the worst from Pixar. It stand no where to Toy Story, The Incredible or Finding Nemo, though the animation was stunning.

XTechManiac said:

I find this film to be very overrated at IMDB. To be honest, this is the worst from Pixar. It stand no where to Toy Story, The Incredible or Finding Nemo, though the animation was stunning.
i dont agree with u..... i liked the movie very much....... its one of my favourites........

by the way watched

Mulan and Mulan 2 from walt disney(animated).......... would rate them as 7.5/10..... they are totally targeted to children group.......

Salt - 7/10
Caught the R5 version.Liked the movie.Just a tad thrilling.Action sequences are good.I somehow do not see Angelina 'bombshell' Jolie to be this super agent.She was supposed to be more of Jason Bourne during hand-to-hand action sequences given her role, but thats ok I guess.
XTechManiac said:
If you are a person who likes much vocals in the movies, then Wall-E could get boring.But it is far from being the worst movie from Pixar.
I really liked the movie.

raptor3624 said:
If you are a person who likes much vocals in the movies, then Wall-E could get boring.But it is far from being the worst movie from Pixar. I really liked the movie.

Their was many story-parts which I think were incredibly stupid in this movie, though I'm not going to get into detail. To explain in one line Wall-e, the plot holes are quite big. :| Personal opinion.

Anyways, I wanna watch some war-action movies.. Any suggestion?

The Sniper ---- 7/10
The movie was good but the sound track was in chinese(or ...) or had to enjoy the movie with the help of subtitle only. Yet the movie was a good one

CA50 said:
The Sniper ---- 7/10

The movie was good but the sound track was in chinese(or ...) or had to enjoy the movie with the help of subtitle only. Yet the movie was a good one
I too watched this movie some time ago. Good movie to watch but subtitle is a must :)

Surrogates ----------- 10/10

Great movie, very innovative. The climax is my personal favorite (all surrogates lying dead).

Back