Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

virus32win said:
Saw 3D (2010) 6/10
Inside Planet Earth 8/10
Surrogates 7/10
where did u see SAW 3D- in theater or on dvd , i can only find cam rip as of now on IPT , if u watched the cam print , is it watchable , i am a great fan of saw series :p , dying to watch this

Scott Pilgrim VS The World - 8/10

Lebanon - 8/10 (Does anyone have an idea where to get the English audio stream? I watched it with English subtitles)

The Social Network 8/10

Bride Wars - 7/10. (Anne Hathaway is superb)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Due Date - 8/10. (Who ever wrote the dialogues / character for "the bear" is sheer genius).

Ella Enchanted - 7/10

Adolf Hitler - Triumph Of The Will

Auschwitz Inside the Nazi State

Gestapo

Hitler A Career

Nazi Hunters

Nuremburg Trials

The Nazis A Warning From History

WWII in Colour.

Watching these since last six months or so....

MohitPreet said:
crook 8/10 are u serious , i wud give it 0.8/100 :p . seriously wat did u see in this movie to give it such a high rating ,

i watched knockout (phonebooth storyline ) - 5/ 10

Neha Sharma I guess....!

:)

Scott pilgrim - 1/10
Machete - 6/10
All the comic book adaptations suck balls imo just like the game adaptations.
I have fallen asleep through Jonah Hex, watchmen, kick ass and now this piece of sh*t called Scott pilgrim. People over-rate anything these days, besides that movie cost approx 80 million.
If humanity spends $80 mil on piece of trash like this , god bless us all.
P.S before u flame me for being too harsh, not from the culture , etc, i am a hardcore gamer, infact i work in the game industry and i aint the only one at work who thought this movie is for a 4 yr old.
Infact i m glad i got FUPped before i grabbed the movie, would have hurt more to waste 7 gigs more on this .

Back