Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Due Date - 8/10

Super hilarious...zach is crazy as ever and robert downey jr also does a splendid job

Coudnt stop laughin from start till the very end.

Heat(8/10)-Michael Mann 'controls' acting geniuses De Niro and Pacino to pull out a perfect cop-crook thriller
Winter's Bone(9/10)-A chilling tale of girl trying to hold up her family under harsh times.
The Proposition(8/10)- Another hard to take modern westerner in the class of 3:10 to Yuma(2007)

psyph3r said:
Scott pilgrim - 1/10
Machete - 6/10
All the comic book adaptations suck balls imo just like the game adaptations.
I have fallen asleep through Jonah Hex, watchmen, kick ass and now this piece of sh*t called Scott pilgrim. People over-rate anything these days, besides that movie cost approx 80 million.
If humanity spends $80 mil on piece of trash like this , god bless us all.
P.S before u flame me for being too harsh, not from the culture , etc, i am a hardcore gamer, infact i work in the game industry and i aint the only one at work who thought this movie is for a 4 yr old.
Infact i m glad i got FUPped before i grabbed the movie, would have hurt more to waste 7 gigs more on this .
Scott Pilgrim had absolutely nothing to do with gaming culture. It's just an awesome movie through and through; and I haven't even read the GN.

And if you fell asleep during Watchmen or thought it was overrated, then I am not sure whether this kind of subject material is for you in the first place.
If anything, Watchmen is an extremely underrated movie.

Before it was released, I had zero faith whatsoever that the book could be compiled into any sort of film format at all and stay comprehensible at the same time.
But once I started watching it, I was in goosebumps all the way through.
And who can forget that brilliant OST...

I agree about Kick-Ass though, very average movie.

been watching a few lately

social network- 9/10 brilliant movie,a must see i say.nice to see how facebook was made

toy story 3 - 9.5/10 best toy story till date.definately the most emotional.one of the best movies i have ever seen

300 - 8.5/10 THIS IS SPARTA.

gladiator - 8.5/10 very very nice movie to watch.a bit lengthy but worth it tbh

Up - 8/10 nice story and a very watchable movie.a allrounder of laughs and emotions.one of the chilled out movies if you like.

Toy Story(9/10)-Those guys at Pixar never run out of good ideas. Last few minutes bring out the best moment of the series, arguably the best of movie watching
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang(7/10)-Can a suspense thriller be ridiculously funny too? Yes, It can be...

saumilsingh said:

If anything, Watchmen is an extremely underrated movie.

And who can forget that brilliant OST...
Absolutely agree with this. Was totally floored when I watched this. Loved the sound track..!

Back