Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

kandahar- Areally good movie about Afghanistan directed by Abbas Kiarostami.Could have been a bit faster.But the amazing heli shots of prosthetic limbs falling from the sky and afghan children running towards them on crutches will be etched in ur mind

watched Inception for the second time again. I'd give it a 9/10. Heard that the concept is ripped off duck tales! Anyway, the last scene is still a bombshell! >_< Is there gonna be a sequel?

blueren said:
watched Inception for the second time again. I'd give it a 9/10. Heard that the concept is ripped off duck tales! Anyway, the last scene is still a bombshell! >_< Is there gonna be a sequel?

If you know Nolan than you should probably know that there will be no sequel for Inception. But on the first place, why you need a sequel when the movie wasn't left as a cliffhanger?

I'm sure you're shattered in the end, whether the top will fall or go on spinning. Right? Well, Nolan particularly made it like that to see the interwebz going crazy to decipher it.

BTW, regarding your question, I believe the ending is in reality and the top would fall. But again, I'm not going into details as you can Google it yourself, and you'll come across plethora of web-pages where there are justification as well as open debate for ending being reality or dream..

sunny27 said:
Was forced to watch Break ke Baad -- wasted Rs.200 - 0/10
redeemed myself by watching Rendition - 7/10
Who forced you man? :p

Watched Avatar(1080p) -------- 10/10, excellent movie, amazing picture:)

XTechManiac said:
If you know Nolan than you should probably know that there will be no sequel for Inception. But on the first place, why you need a sequel when the movie wasn't left as a cliffhanger?

I'm sure you're shattered in the end, whether the top will fall or go on spinning. Right? Well, Nolan particularly made it like that to see the interwebz going crazy to decipher it.

BTW, regarding your question, I believe the ending is in reality and the top would fall. But again, I'm not going into details as you can Google it yourself, and you'll come across plethora of web-pages where there are justification as well as open debate for ending being reality or dream..
Thnx For The Spoiler :(

Was Going to watch it tonite

^ Err.. :ashamed:
I thought everyone by now must have had watched the movie. Anyways, apologies.
BTW, its not a major spoiler. TBH, I'll consider it as spoiler in the first place itself.
Go ahead and watch the movie, and you'll know what I mean.

13 - 9/10 - Remember watching a foreign language on UTV WM. This is a new one in English. Good thriller

The Town - 8/10 - Usual Bank robbery and stuff

Top Gear Apocalypse -7/10 _ Not the best, but still a good watch. BTW where was Jeremy?

Back