Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

SPOILER ALERT:-

CA50 said:
The dream-dream transfer, What is the main theme of the movie?

Their purpose was to create an Inception, a thought in dream that would affect person in real life.

And the only way to do an inception successfully is to make it seem that the idea was the subject's own and not presented from an outside source.

Cobb and the team implants the idea at higher levels so that in lower levels Fischer's own subconscious projections began to feed him the inception. With the increased depth, Fischer began to feed himself the idea that they presented.

CA50 said:
And at last how they all come back to reality? According the Cobb, if one of them dies inside a dream then they will go in limbo:p, but how come Fischer come back to reality even when he was shot by Mal?

Same case with Saito, he died in the dream didn't he?

Normally, one would wake up if one dies in dream. However in the case of the last mission, due to the sedative used, it's not enough to die in the dream in order to wake up, and if someone dies he/she would enter limbo. Fine till now? Lets move on.

Dying in limbo takes you back to reality, regardless of how many levels you'd gone through to get there. But if you're not aware that you're still in limbo and dies off then your subconscious/mind is still trapped there and you're as good as dead in real life.

Actually, neither Fischer nor Adriane die in limbo: they both are given a kick. It's the sensation of falling from a great height that causes them to wake up in the 3rd level, not the sudden stop at the end. Fisher died in level 3 and subsequently ended up in Limbo. Right?

Bringing him back merely through the defibrillator would have resulted in a Fisher's subconscious still trapped in Limbo. But bringing Fisher back the proper way, they saved Fisher's mind to carry out their further plan.

Regarding Saito : It's very easy to wander off in the limbo state and forget what's real from dreams. When Cobb washes up on the shore and is picked up by Saito's men, note the expression on Cobb's face. Even he believes that its reality. But when the Saito spins the top(and it goes on spinning) then only he believes that its actually not reality.

And then they are shown with a pistol on the table so I assume they killed themselves to wake up.

I dig deep. Eh? :p

XTechManiac said:
SPOILER ALERT:-
Their purpose was to create an Inception, a thought in dream that would affect person in real life.
And the only way to do an inception successfully is to make it seem that the idea was the subject's own and not presented from an outside source.
Cobb and the team implants the idea at higher levels so that in lower levels Fischer's own subconscious projections began to feed him the inception. With the increased depth, Fischer began to feed himself the idea that they presented.
Normally, one would wake up if one dies in dream. However in the case of the last mission, due to the sedative used, it's not enough to die in the dream in order to wake up, and if someone dies he/she would enter limbo. Fine till now? Lets move on.

Dying in limbo takes you back to reality, regardless of how many levels you'd gone through to get there. But if you're not aware that you're still in limbo and dies off then your subconscious/mind is still trapped there and you're as good as dead in real life.

Actually, neither Fischer nor Adriane die in limbo: they both are given a kick. It's the sensation of falling from a great height that causes them to wake up in the 3rd level, not the sudden stop at the end. Fisher died in level 3 and subsequently ended up in Limbo. Right?
Bringing him back merely through the defibrillator would have resulted in a Fisher's subconscious still trapped in Limbo. But bringing Fisher back the proper way, they saved Fisher's mind to carry out their further plan.

Regarding Saito : It's very easy to wander off in the limbo state and forget what's real from dreams. When Cobb washes up on the shore and is picked up by Saito's men, note the expression on Cobb's face. Even he believes that its reality. But when the Saito spins the top(and it goes on spinning) then only he believes that its actually not reality.
And then they are shown with a pistol on the table so I assume they killed themselves to wake up.

I dig deep. Eh? :p

thanks mate understood the movie.
I rate it 9.5/10:)

there is no rep button else i would have give u some points:)

dinjo said:
Was the start of movie a dream sequence since its shown at the end ?

The movie starts with Cobb washed up on a beach. And then the scene shifts to Cobb, Arthur and Saito having dinner. And at the end there is a repeat of the opening scene, with Cobb washing up on the shore and being taken to the old man. Its actually the limbo which is shown in those scene in Nolan's directing style.

*Hail Nolan*

The Legend Of Awesomest Maximus - -10/10 (Minus 10 outta 10)

The movie is outright badass vulgarity blended with some foulmouthed balderdash...... Shit, it even involves some incest..... :cursing:

I seriously don't know whom to crown the worst movie of 2010: Skyline or The Legend Of Awesomest Maximus. :mad:

:null:

Delicatessen (1991) - 7.5/10

comedy about cannibalism in France during bad times.

Note: No killing, butchering, eating etc is shown, just left to your imagination.

L.A Confidential : 8.5/10
Accepted : 7/10
Some like it hot : 9/10 ( Marilyn Monroe :eek:hyeah: )
The Apartment : 8.5/10 :cool2:
Force 10 from Navarone : 8/10
Unstoppable : 5/10 :mad:
The Replacements : 7/10
The Taking of Pelham 123 : 7.5/10
We are Marshall : 7.5/10

Depicable me 8.5/10
The other guys 4/10
Four brothers 8/10
Rumour has it 7/10
The switch 5/10
The spy next door 3/10

Devil - 7/10 (Great Religious thriller,Almost No Plot Holes,The Detective Guy is a Good actor But looks Like the Big Brother of the schmuck From Sorcerers Apprentice)

Last Train to Mahakali (1999) (Star Bestsellers)- 9/10 (TV Movie From the Golden Days of Cable Television + Vintage Anurag Kashyap) - Please Watch it Guys,it Features kay Kay menon And is only 45 Minutes

Back