Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Gulliver travels : 6/10........... almost all scenes were predictable.....and story also didnt appeal me much...... but nice graphics, that's only thing i liked....... this movie is more targeted to kids........

Ms .45 : 6/10..........slow and not too much action also....... but still watchable once.........

Nude Nuns With Big Guns [2010] = Junk!

Piranha [1995] = Okaish.

Piranha [2010] = Steamy scenes so was better.

Mousehunt = Nice.. watched again.

Ichi the killer = Some sadistic bastard's imagination! Hopeless.

He-Man And The Masters Of The Universe 1983 = Got me nostalgic! :) 10/10 lol.

Inland Eempire = Could not understand it just like Mulholland Drive. Both directed by David Lynch weirdo!

Easy A = Teen Comedy! deleted bore.

Conviction - 9.5/10

127 Hours - 9/10

Both awesome movies with stellar acting... Oscar contenders in James Franco & Hillary Swank.. Must watch..!!

Red (2008) - 7.5/10....... gr8 movie....... liked the ending too......

Rockford (1999)........7/10....... good movie by nagesh kukunoor.........one time watch........

No One Killed Jessica : 6/10 : Not good.......... one time watch..... i liked the songs very much and those also were not used well in the movie......... Editing and dialogues could have been lot better.......and story was also not much deeper..........

Easy A 2010 - 9/10

Ultramarines A Warhammer 40000 Movie - 7/10

Scott Pilgrim vs The World - 8/10

Takers - 9/10

The Matador 2005 - 8/10

Armored 2009 - 7/10

Machete - 7/10

The Other Guys - 8/10

The Horde - 8/10

The American - 7/10

127 Hours - 9/10 (James Franco's performance was amazing. Deserves an Oscar)

Buried - 8/10 (Can get quite boring in the beginning when there is nothing much happening. IMDB says budget is 3 mil. Dont know what they spent so much money. on There's a wodden coffin, snake, blackberry phone, zippo and some torch)

Back