Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

sunny27 said:
^^ watch cannibal holocaust and then you will know what's properly disgusting.

How about this for disgusting:

Becoming aroused, the father has sex with the dead body. He then notices she is getting wet and is amazed that this is possible for a dead woman. When he brings his hand up, however, it is covered in feces. He then discovers that his penis is stuck inside the corpse due to Rigor mortis- Visitor Q, Wikipedia

Probably Salo or 120 days of Sodom is more disgusting than either of these...

sunny27 said:
^^ watch cannibal holocaust and then you will know what's properly disgusting.

sajitsm said:
How about this for disgusting:

Becoming aroused, the father has sex with the dead body. He then notices she is getting wet and is amazed that this is possible for a dead woman. When he brings his hand up, however, it is covered in feces. He then discovers that his penis is stuck inside the corpse due to Rigor mortis- Visitor Q, Wikipedia

Probably Salo or 120 days of Sodom is more disgusting than either of these...

Ugh.........Now THAT is a spoiler, if there ever was one. Ugh x 2........Thanks to you'll, I now know which ones to avoid [LIKE THE PLAGUE].

Wild Hogs - 9/10

This movie is stupid... and that is what makes it so entertaining... I must have seen this for the nth time!!!

Trainspotting - Weird but awesome, need to watch it again and listen closely to get all the dialogues. Good watch. Best Danny Boyle movie till date (haven't watched 127 hours yet, want to go watch it in theater)

Black Swan - Good performance by Natalie Portman, but not the best Darren Aronofsky movie. Worth a watch for his take on ballet and schizophrenia.

Phans Gaye re Obama - A mindless fun movie. Worth a one time watch.

Three colors Blue, White and Red - A set of three brilliant movies by Polish - French director Krzysztof Kieślowski. Must watch for any movie buff.

Scott Pilgrin vs the World - An over the top hilarious movie. Too much fun!

House of Sand and Fog - Two words - "Jennifer Connelly"! Go watch

Prince of Persia - Sands of Time - Watch it for the "parkour" visuals, and if you have free time for some mindless action. Otherwise can be skipped.

The Last of the Mohicans - Daniell Day Lewis impresses even when young. Good movie, worth a watch, for the visuals, and for the nice characters and story.

On the to - watch list:

Tangled, True Grit, Harry Brow, Megamind, Changeling, and others

9th Company - 9/10 - awesome war + action movie. Get the dubbed version if you can. the story is based on the Russian invasion of Afghanistan.

Face Off - 10/10

I always saw this movie in parts on the many different movie channels but never got around to seeing the entire movie for whatever reasons, finally today saw the entire movie... what an outstanding action flick! The last sequence in the church was pure brilliance.

The Green Hornet - 8/10 . Amazing sitcom. Watch it for Seth Rogen and nothing else.

The King's Speech - 9/10. Amazing feel good drama, shows the human side of royalty. Has some great funny moments, great acting through and through.

Black_Hawk said:
Face Off - 10/10

I always saw this movie in parts on the many different movie channels but never got around to seeing the entire movie for whatever reasons, finally today saw the entire movie... what an outstanding action flick! The last sequence in the church was pure brilliance.
i too watched that, good movie

Watched Aisha ---------- pathetic, wasted my tym :mad: 0/10
Break ke baad ---- another bakwaas :mad: 0.1/10

Back