Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Superbad
- Seth Rogen Movie, so you get the usual over the top mindless comedy. But the two kids carry themselves well, and I *heart* Emma Stone :)

Chocolate (Thai) From the director of Ong Bak, here is another action gem. The kids who are central to the movie, especially the autistic girl are exceptional. Love the action sequences, especially the last one. A must watch!

Dhobi Ghat - 7/10

Liked it, very different from Masala movies. All the 4 casts in the lead have did it well. Nice Plot too. Kiran Rao has proved herself with this one.

Inception : 10/10.......watched 3rd time........this time with newly purchased Roccat Kave:)........... Its amazing.........:D

Lara Croft Tomb Raider : 7/10.......... good action flick.........

Dinner For Smucks : 7/10........ Bheja Fry was better than this....... but this movie also had its funny moments......

Der Untergang - The Downfall --- 10/10 -- the last 10 claustrophobic days of adolf hitler in the fuhrer bunker. Possibly right up there with one of the greatest movies ever made with very powerful performances by the actors.

sunny27 said:
Der Untergang - The Downfall --- 10/10 -- the last 10 claustrophobic days of adolf hitler in the fuhrer bunker. Possibly right up there with one of the greatest movies ever made with very powerful performances by the actors.
Great Movie - Saw it today i'd give it an 8/10 ---The popular you tube clan videos is in it :bleh:

@sunny - I'll be watching the 9th Company today , your'e getting a lot into the War theme lately eh ? :p

Amistad (1997)-6/10....was quite good...anothony hopkins was a must watch....i was surpirsed...the feel was not of a speilberg movie....
Donnie Brasco (1997)-6/10..... Al Pacino.....period.....the movie seems never ending.....
Boogie Nights (1997)-5/10....also seems ending

Back