Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

pretttt said:
dude, it's Planes, Trains and Automobiles. They start with Plane first, then train and finally automobile :p. Epic movie!
Oh yah... i messed up the name there, LOL! But agreed mate, one epic movie it is!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Blade Runner (1982) - 8/10

A gripping dark sci-fi film.

Tangled - Good Animated one- 7/10
The Mechanic - Statham had this one go rock,good piece of action by him. else nothing special with the movie though. - 6/10

Tora Tora Tora! - 8/10 - Much better (realistic) than Ben Affleck's Pearl Harbor - where he single handedly defeated the Japanese and got the girl!

The Fighter - 8/10............... really good story.......though the fights weren't that intense as i expected...... gr8 acting too.....christian bale was good....

Yeh Saali Zindagi - 8/10.......nice finally i saw some good movie from bollywood after long time.......didnt expect this much from this movie may be thats why........:)

I saw the Devil - 7.5/10 - Nice Korean murder flick.

The Chaser - 8.5/10 - Another good Korean movie about a deranged serial killer.

The Devil - 7.5/10

Red Cliff - 5.5/10 -Chinese war movie set in the Han period...quite boring, and a little Bollywoody.

127 Hours (2011) - 5/10 : Great direction, soundtrack, but a very hyped boring movie. Watchable one time.

Tangled 3D (2011) - 9/10 : A great fairy tale indeed

Back