Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Dead Poets Society..... 6/10..........One Time watch for Robin William fans.......Reminded me SRK's Mohabattein which was a terrible copy of this.......:mad:

Do Dooni Char.........8.5/10......... this movie was really made very well........loved ever bit of it.......... funny, good dialogues, gr8 acting..........

By the way who all are going for Sucker Punch...........???

I have booked my tickets for today evening show..............:clap::clap: :hap2:

devesh38 said:
Dead Poets Society..... 6/10..........One Time watch for Robin William fans.......Reminded me SRK's Mohabattein which was a terrible copy of this.......:mad:

Do Dooni Char.........8.5/10......... this movie was really made very well........loved ever bit of it.......... funny, good dialogues, gr8 acting..........
I have booked my tickets for today evening show..............:clap::clap: :hap2:
i prefer SA VS NZ over sucker punch

devesh38 said:

will be going after the weekend/next week!!! been waiting for this movie for a long time now!!!! :p

delguy19 said:
i prefer SA VS NZ over sucker punch

-1(dislike)

Saw Sucker Punch yesterday. First day first show. :D

Amazing concept. Awesome visuals. Oh and one more thing, insane music and background score. :D

8.5/10

SUCKER PUNCH : - 7/10

just gr8 action with no story at all........... was thrilled to see that gr8 action in so long time......... the fight in train with robot is one epic fight........ and even the first samurai fight is epic........... just loved the action....... gr8 background score too.......

Back