Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

three days, 3 movies....

mon: Hangover 2 : 4/5

tue : Pyaar ka panchnaama : 4/5

wed : Kung fu panda 2 : 4/5

It was just a awesome filmy week for me.

And now few words about this movie, pyaar ka panchnama. Its the video (very popular on fb) that made me to watch this movie in its second week. I am in chennai now and there is only one show in only one theater. Still i managed to get a ticket and watched. Believe me, this is the best deal i've ever made. Awsm flick. Truly truly watchable, especially for new IT professionals or young guns.

One more thing, i forced 2 frnds to join me and they were least interested. But after the movie, they thanked me and one of them asking me again to watch it before it gets off from theaters. Watch it guyz. :clap:

But ya, beware, watch with ur frnds only (strictly no GF/Wife) :p

Moon - 8.5/10

About a man working on a station on moon to provide limitless clean energy to earth with his Computer Gerty. Low budget movie worth the watch.

Kick-Ass - 8.5/10

About a Comic book guy who decides to become a super hero, though he doesn't have any superpowers. Really entertaining movie.

The Princess Bride - 8/10

Mother of all parodies. About Princess, monsters, pirates and other medieval stuff. The movie is so good that one point you forget it is a parody.

Network - 9.5/10

Amazing movie about TV networks which will shake you with its message and really strong performances.

Bluffmaster said:
Pyaar Ka Punchnama : 4/5

It hits you and it hits you hard. Most of the guys in their 20's can easily relate to this movie. The plot here is not absurd or stereotypical, the things shown in the movie do happen in real life. In the end that is what makes me sad actually because the guys in the movie are your average "Nice Guys" and the things they go through and the way they are manipulated, it just begs to ask the question: Does true love really exist? Is there anything called "soulmate" or is compromise the only way to live this life? A must watch. The typical Delhi lingo is fantastic, there are some genuine laughs in the movie. Liquid is awesome and the segment when Rajjo educates us on why there is no such thing as a happy women is very insightfully mindblowing. A must watch. A very intelligent film with a strong message.
yup.that monologue by Rajjo rani is damn good.They shouldn't have dragged the second half of the movie so much I feel.but still pretty good.

Pyaar ka Punchnama : 7.5/10 : all points for the Rajjo Rani's 5min dialougue in Frustation. Guys u need to see that scene. Rest of the movie is just average. The movie starts gr8. But after that i was waiting for some gr8 dialogues till the end (only got one gr8 5min rajjo's dialogue in between)

For those who missed it, this EPIC song was included in The Hangover Part II:

[youtube]LVlDSzbrH5M[/youtube]

I had this song on repeat for the entire journey till my office yesterday. It's so freakin' powerful.

devesh38 said:
Pyaar ka Punchnama : 7.5/10 : all points for the Rajjo Rani's 5min dialougue in Frustation. Guys u need to see that scene. Rest of the movie is just average. The movie starts gr8. But after that i was waiting for some gr8 dialogues till the end (only got one gr8 5min rajjo's dialogue in between)
Those scenes were on youtube too and after seeing them I was thinking that the whole movie would be like that.

As Good As it Gets(1997)....8/5on10 : Jack Nicholson was awesome in this movie.. even others were too good in the movie. Story wise also this movie scored good points, Must Watch

Rango : 8/10 : some strange humor in this movie. But i liked it. Only thing i didn't like movie were that main character had too many coincidences/lucky to come out of a bad situation. Other wise the movie is good and highly recommended.

Then She Found me : 7/10.. Average RomCom.

Back