Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

viralbug said:
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides - 7/10

I wanted a lot more of Penelope Cruz!!! :(
Hopefully should - as much screen space as Kiera Knightley had in the first trilogy in the upcoming movies :p

Sent from my MAtrix using T'talk Pro

^^why did it get 10/10? I think the movie was over rated by all the pansies who loved it and shed buckets of tears over it. I reckon you must be a teenager, right?

sunny27 said:
^^why did it get 10/10? I think the movie was over rated by all the pansies who loved it and shed buckets of tears over it.

Titanic is a brilliant masterpiece. A movie with great direction, awesome acting and good plot...and in music you just can't beat Titanic..ever. The romance, the emotions that Jack and Rose put out just seemed so real. Amazing. Touching. Nothing will ever beat this. My opinion.

[youtube]C4g8rLShURw[/youtube]

BTW, a joke floating round the internet: Dicaprio never died in Titanic. The end scene of Titanic is of him going underwater. The beginning scene of Inception is him waking up on a beach. Its like a movie within a movie. :p

XTechManiac said:
Titanic is a brilliant masterpiece. A movie with great direction, awesome acting and good plot...and in music you just can't beat Titanic..ever. The romance, the emotions that Jack and Rose put out just seemed so real. Amazing. Touching. Nothing will ever beat this. My opinion.

[youtube]C4g8rLShURw[/youtube]

BTW, a joke floating round the internet: Dicaprio never died in Titanic. The end scene of Titanic is of him going underwater. The beginning scene of Inception is him waking up on a beach. Its like a movie within a movie. :p

Uurrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkk! Ugh! You make me sick! Romance? realistic romance? Yes you must be a teenager!

Meh, ignore the haters.

Nowadays it's considered macho to bash on Titanic, an otherwise great action-adventure (yes) film.
Great sets, great music, great second half, non-sappy/non-annoying romance sub-plot. Great movie.

An excessive need to overly bash Titanic simply because of the significant lovey-dovey portions while ignoring the remaining brilliance probably points to insecurities :p.

Enough Romance guys...

Now time for some horror....

Name some movies that scared the shit out of you!

Mine-

The Exorcist [1973]

Insidious

I was about to opt for 50 first dates when an empty headed friend of mine dragged me to this Indian horror movie instead..
Reason u ask ?? A: We get to sit in the a/c for 3 hours.

The movie: Main hoon na.

Scary.

Back