Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Delhi Belly 9/10

Didn't thought I'd like it at first but I was so wrong. Hilarious movie from start to end, I was in tears at some scenes. No songs breaking the pace which is what I like in my hindi movies.

The Thing (1982) : 7.5/10.. Loved it for its time. The "thing" was really well shown for the graphics it had for its time.

The Thing (2011) : 7.5/10.. Loved this one too. It was a prequel for the 1982 one and it really was good. As i saw these back to back i could appreciate how close prequel it was for old movie. All references were shown exactly they were in old movie.

If u want to watch these two movies watch the old(1982) one first and the new one(2011)

Ides of March (2011) : 7.5/10.. Good one time watch movie. Acting was good and the movie had a good ending.

50/50 (2011) : 7/10.. Good one time watch movie. Shows in a realistic way how things happen with a person who goes through cancer.

devesh38 said:
The Thing (1982) : 7.5/10.. Loved it for its time. The "thing" was really well shown for the graphics it had for its time.

The Thing (2011) : 7.5/10.. Loved this one too. It was a prequel for the 1982 one and it really was good. As i saw these back to back i could appreciate how close prequel it was for old movie. All references were shown exactly they were in old movie.

If u want to watch these two movies watch the old(1982) one first and the new one(2011)

If u have to watch any one among the two ?

v.Na5h said:
If u have to watch any one among the two ?

watch the latest one. But i recommend you watch both, and watch the old one first to appreciate the new one more. Otherwise new one will look a mediocre movie.

Ladies Vs Ricky Behl : 5/10. Not recommended at all. A below average movie.

The Machinist : 8.5/10.. OMG. Finally i saw this one. Its amazing. Though slow but really good. Cant believe christian bale got so thin for movie. The dialogue is truly apt "If u were any thinner, u wouldn't exist."

The dirty Picture: 8/10

VB must have really loved the role,that shows in her acting. She is brilliant.

Unfortunately T kapoor and Emraan Hashmi(with the fake accent) spoil the party..

Back