Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Yeah i agree hating is the new cool, still DON 2 was not worth the money i paid to watch it.

I thought Farhan Akhtar was a much better director. I guess Dil Chahta Hai was the only good movie he directed. Don was a copy of the old one in a new location.

Don 2 is just a movie with cheesy dialogues and scenes taken from english movies like Mission Impossible, Rock. Its funny at times, but still expected much better movie from Farhan. I will give it 6/10

Don 2 was cheesy as hell. It felt as if the story was out of a videogame. Too many cheese dialouges and sequences. 5/10

MI-4 movie was good but the Indian setting felt awakward. Brij Nath wasnt really required. Westerners cant let go of the Kamasutra view of Indians :) 7/10

Going to watch Ides of March and Moneyball today.

Btw, anyone saw the trailer of Prometheus by Ridley Scott? Looks epic. Finally back to his Alien roots.

^^ not possible to tell if it is going to be good from the trailer. Hopefully its almost as good as Aliens(lots of the stuff in the trailer is similar to that movie).

DON 2 2D

Movie - 6/10

Action Set-pieces - 8.5/10

Story - 6.5/10

Performances - 7/10

Cinematography - 9/10

Music - 5/10

Cheese Factor - 10/10

Shahrukh "King is Back" Khan - 2/10

"DON ko jhelna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai :p"

Well a lot of my friends are honestly saying D2 is good. So am going to try to watch it. How is our Junglee Bilee in it though. :)

Just returned from Don 2.

Will rate it 6/10 because the story line not that attractive, but the shots and sequences are awesome. If you are even a non-SRK fan (like me), still you are going to love the movie because of styles and looks and all.

But story wise I still think Don was better.

@asingh, Our Junglee Billi hardly has any role. It's mainly SRK factor. The whole movie focuses only on SRK.

chiron said:
^^ not possible to tell if it is going to be good from the trailer. Hopefully its almost as good as Aliens(lots of the stuff in the trailer is similar to that movie).
I am not sure if you are aware of it but the movie is supposed to be a prequel of Alien (not Aliens was actually Alien part 2). So obviously lot things are similar to Alien. And by looks of the trailer, even if it was half the movie Alien was, I will be happy.

sharktale1212 said:
I am not sure if you are aware of it but the movie is supposed to be a prequel of Alien (not Aliens was actually Alien part 2). So obviously lot things are similar to Alien. And by looks of the trailer, even if it was half the movie Alien was, I will be happy.

In Ridley Scott we trust. :D

Back