Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Miller's Crossing

Coen Brothers

10/10

Watch this film, if you haven't, and thank Ethan, Joel and me for the rest of your life.

And for heavens' sake, please do not quote Rajeev Masand's reviews. Or any one individual's reviews for that matter. It does not matter to ANYONE (except a few intellectually challenged individuals) what Rajeev Masand thinks about a film. Films are highly subjective. You might love a film which I absolutely loathe and vice versa.

That makes it the two of us. I think it's the fact that people can somehow relate to some elements in the film. The characters, for instance. The locations. The music. A commercially successful Bollywood film has all these elements and more so that people's minds automatically relate to them.

I don't like quoting reviews myself. That was the only name I knew and did it for Chiron's benefit.
<

Watched Chronicle few days back and I can still remember it. Heck, I even had a crazy dream about it.

It's must watch movie and I would like to tell you guys that as it is found footage movie, don't watch camrip, best way to watch it is in cinema theater.Also it is rumored that the director has been given Fantastic Four reboot.

Cannibal Holocaust nice movie only for Adults.

This movie is Banned in 50 countries.

Loved the intro soundtrack of that movie....absolutely awesome

But the movie was sh#t

felt like i was watching some 80s doordarshan documentary....

even considering it was a 80s b or maybe c grade movie the cinematography was very bad

Missing gory movies.
<
The other day I thought of doing a Saw marathon.
<

Grindhouse is on my list, haven't watched it yet for some unknown reason.

X - Men First Class :4/5Good but not better than wolvorine.Story part is fine but ending is so so.

Agneepath:3.5/5,good acting by rishi kappor and sanjay dutt,.old story,good overall.

Missing gory movies.
<
The other day I thought of doing a Saw marathon.
<

Grindhouse is on my list, haven't watched it yet for some unknown reason.

Are you talking about planet terror/death proof combo released 2007? Not too much gore but really something different. Spoof on American B movies. You should definitely check it out.

I think the way I wrote it must make it appear both the sentences were related. I just commented about Grindhouse generally and wasn't saying it was gory.

Back