Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Tower Heist -> 6.5/10

Tower Heist -> 6.5/10

Tower Heist -> 6.5/10

Yeah yeah we get the message.
<

Double jeopardy - Damp squib.

Double Indemnity - Another Damp Squib

To Kill a Mocking Bird - Maybe i was not in the mood.. But def no replay value like Rear Window/ Vertigo.

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Hunger Games: 9/10.

A brilliant movie set in the dystopian future. I had always earmarked the trilogy in my to-read lists, but guess the movie beat it. Since Suzanne Collins (the author) was consulted in a lot of aspects, including the screenplay, the movie I hear stays close to the book. The acting surprisingly was believable and the lead is played byJennifer Lawrence and [/font]
[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Josh Hutcherson. The books are said to be one of the better sci-fi's to be released in the last decade, and the story is brilliant. I eagerly await the next part.[/font]

Act of Valor - 9/10 - The acting is pretty bad. But we cant expect much as the actors were real Navy Seals. They get into their comfort zone during the fire fights. The plot is nice and believable. The action is amazing. You can call it Call of Duty movie

The Hunger Games: 7/10.. A decent movie to watch. The roles are serious. The camera shakes a lot and doesn't keep focus on one thing, annoying at times. But the movie gets better as it progresses. The story line was like the movie Predators(Adrien brody). Overall the movie is good in pieces and i liked it watching.

Back