Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Haven't you seen The Social Network yet?
<

lol I did, probably I didn't recognize her back then..
<

Paan Singh Tomar - 9/10 - Irfaan rocks

Kahaani - 9/10 - Really good movie. Nice suspense maintained till end.

Chaar Din ki Chandni - 6/10 - "Keep your brain at home" comedy. Timepass movie.

tt0401729.jpg

4/10 - Watched this on IMAX 3D and was pretty much bored to death by the movie.Seemed like an 80s serial.Special effects were surprisingly bad
<

shrjun said:
4/10 - Watched this on IMAX 3D and was pretty much bored to death by the movie.Seemed like an 80s serial.Special effects were surprisingly bad
<

MV5BNjkyOTI5MDA0Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTU3NzExNw@@._V1._SY317_CR0,0,214,317_.jpg

paan singh 7/10

kaahani 8/10 awesome thriller but was a bit loose/ slow in between so didn't concentrate on the movie fully it should have been a bit more tight holding the audience in 1st 40 mins

^ retarded english is the best bet. Plus kung-fu hustle's english was good (& even funny). so this should also be made that way.

We need to talk about kevin - 6.5

Drive (5/10) : didn't understand the high rating of the usually reliable rottentomatoes. Big disappointment.

The positive being this can be easily remade in India as the hero (Gosling) has a thorough dead face throughout!

^^ Its a throwback to the 80s and is high on style quotient.

So I don't know if this can be remade with the same stylistic choices. It will probably appeal more to the American sensibilities.

Highly regarded Indian movies like Sarkar have 10 actors acting in the exact same way.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Back