Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

#avi

Anbe Sivam [Love is God] 8/10

Awesome movie Thanks for Sharing
clapping.gif

^seen now fully ! I give Mi4 7/10, how can I not like this movie when Rajanikant the thalaivar is in it ?!
happy19.gif

#[member='ras'] - my pleasure mate
happy19.gif

How can you stomach these movies? I mean, I had a certain degree of tolerance for watching retarded comedy films, but it's all gone now. These recent bunch of multi-starer flicks have just reached a new level of insanity. I'm confused how they are even funded for sequels.
<

How can you stomach these movies? I mean, I had a certain degree of tolerance for watching retarded comedy films, but it's all gone now. These recent bunch of multi-starer flicks have just reached a new level of insanity. I'm confused how they are even funded for sequels.
Invision18.gif

Jo bikta hain woh chalta chain.

Some of these movies make me question the average IQ of a normal Indian person

I watched Zodiac again after so many years. The performances of Jake, RDJ, Ruffelo are just awesome. In my opinion, this Fincher movie deserves more recognition.

If you are into books I suggest you to read the book by Robert Graysmith. Thankfully he is one of the writer, which made movie really good.

And yes, Jake, RDJ & Ruffelo done super job
<

Housefull 2 - Housefaltoo.

Hate it when the movie name itself gives a hint and I still fell prey to it. Was forced to see it by my friends. Wasted my time.

Sent from my LG Optimus One using Tapatalk.

Haha, looks and acting are different parameters. You shouldn't mix them while judging someone.

Avi, thanks for info. I will try to read it. That reminds me, I still haven't read All the President's Men.

Brace yourself, the summer movies are coming! Starting with The Avengers. Many positive reviews are flowing in now, after the premiere screening which was held today. Can't Wait!!!!

Edit: Here

Sent from my LG Optimus One using Tapatalk.

Back