Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

The Avengers 10/10, definetly a must watch n The Hulk is just super amazing in the movie!!! hope u guys didnt miss the post credit cut scenes!!
<
cant wait for Avengers 2 now!!
<

i am definetly going again to see it again after my exams, just hope its still up somewhere then!!

Guys is it not at all good to watch in 3D ? In IMAX 3D I am asking ? or shall I go at 2D ??

I have watched in both 3D and 2D... 2D is just awesome . 3D is super awesome ,is in whole new level.

I have a question ( in spoiler ) from scene after post credit.

At the end a pinkish-red faced guy turns and smile... is he Green lantern movie...

Tried goggling comic book forum, got nothing.

#[member='chiragsthakur'] #[member='Gannu']

At the end a pinkish-red faced guy turns and smile... is he Green lantern movie...

Thanos

Oh that sequence where the Captain smashes the nose of that boy with the bottle. And shoots him later! One completely ****ed up brutal sequence that was.

I have watched in both 3D and 2D... 2D is just awesome . 3D is super awesome ,is in whole new level.

I think its Red Skull, arch-enemy of Captain america

Just watched The Avengers 3D at IMAX.

Some hammed up dialogues, crowd service if you will. Otherwise highly entertaining.

Glad they did not turn it into Wolverine aka Xmen.

Scarlet Johansson looks the part, I liked her better in The Island.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

The Avengers - 10/10 Epic movie. Super fantastic Ultra Bombastic Ultimate Movie.! Must Watch!
ohyeah.gif
happy55.gif

Scenes that almost made me sh*t myself,

Captain America : Doc.. i think now is the perfect time for you to get angry

Banner: That's My secret Captain I'm Always Angry and BAAAM...He stops the Labyrinth.! took my breath away.!

Loki: I won't be Bullied I am a God and i will not be treated like th...BaM BaM Dang Bang Bang.!! *Shocked Stunned* Loki Almost like Crying.! EPIC

Also Hulk Side Punching Thor. LOL Best Character Loved him even more than Iron Man..!

whoa Look at avengers' IMDB Rank Now http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0848228/

must be One of the most hyped Movies ever

The comic bits got old very quickly. Action sequences were fantastic. 8.5/10

Dark Knight had tense moments along with great action. Eagerly waiting for the 3rd Nolan movie.

Prometheus is another one I'm going to catch in Theaters. Trailers look awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHcHYisZFLU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Oh that sequence where the Captain smashes the nose of that boy with the bottle. And shoots him later! One completely ****ed up brutal sequence that was.

True that. But the movie has it moments. The fantasy sequences are gorgeously realised.

It's Thanos. The most dreaded villain in marvel universe.

The Avengers

The movie was worth the wait. What was surprising was that with so many characters they didn't make a mess.

I really hope these guys who made the avengers get the rights of the other marvel characters as well especially Spiderman and I hope they have rights for Deadpool as well.

I would like to add to the list of the funny scenes.

Scene 1: Thor tries to defend his brother but the moment he is said that he killed 80 people in 2 days he immediately says Loki was adopted.

Scene 2: Loki speaks to Black Widow thinking he is manipulating her while it is the other way around.

Scene 3: Agent Coulson - "So thats what it does."

Scene 4: Loki tries to control Iron Man's heart. Fails tries again.

Scene 5: This might be funny only to us Indians but Indians speak Hindi with a heavy accent.

Scene 6: The old man in Germany speaks English without any accent.

Loki was the Super Villain of this movie but he got owned so many times by so many characters in this movie that it was funny.

We bought a Zoo : 7/10. Its a light hearted feel good movie. One time worth watching. Nothing much in the movie. Matt Damon as usual was good.

Back