Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Tara Rum Pum - 5/10

Aapka Suroor : The Movieeeee - ? / 10

its too hard for me to rate the movie...9/10 for beautiful locations :lol:

Watched Awaarapan yesterday. The only thing I liked the movie for coz it proves that Imraan Hashmi can act!! 6/10.

@QF:

I think its better than Aap ka Saroor, which I havent watch, so only you can comment if it really is coz only u braved to see Aap Ka Saroor. :p If you say AKS better than Awara, then I go watch AKS too. hehe.

Watched Apne Today. Nice movie. Atleast one time watch was ok. 7/10.

Justinâ„¢ said:
Watched Awaarapan yesterday. The only thing I liked the movie for coz it proves that Imraan Hashmi can act!! 6/10.

@QF:

I think its better than Aap ka Saroor, which I havent watch, so only you can comment if it really is coz only u braved to see Aap Ka Saroor. :p If you say AKS better than Awara, then I go watch AKS too. hehe.

Watched Apne Today. Nice movie. Atleast one time watch was ok. 7/10.

but (un)fortunately I haven't seen Awaarapan so u know I can't compare it with Aap Ka Suroor. :bleh:

watch AKS only if ur a Himesh fan and like his songs coz there are lots of it throughout the movie. you'll also enjoy some of those picturesque locations. ;)

Sympathy for Mr Vengeance and Sympathy for Lady Vengeance .. brilliant movies ..poetic, dark, bloody and the style of story telling is mind blowing ...
must watch for any movie-lovers

have seen park's oldboy before so vengeance trilogy complete .. :D

Few movies i could watch so far this week : -

i. Last King of Scotland - Good One - watch the mvie n you know why forrest whittaker won the academy award for best actor..no comparison with other nominnes -8/10.

ii. Shooter - Average Movie (6/10)

Run Lola Run (1998) - I've lost count, as to how many times i've watched it..but everytime i watch it, its a new experience...:D The energy of the movie just grabs u n doesnt let u go till it ends..:hap5:

10/10..............:eek:hyeah:

The Last King of Scotland - 7.5/10

I would have given it a solid 10/10 if the movie was shot from Amin's perspective and not his fictional doctor's.

Snakes on a plane - 6/10

Kinda timepass and sometimes just mindless mayhem and violence shown...but still entertaining.

NOT RECOMMENDED TO PEOPLE WHO DO NOT LIKE SNAKES.

Back