Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Number 23 (8/10)-Starring Jim Carrey. Carrey becomes obsessed with a novel that he believes was written about him. As his obsession increases, more and more similarities seem to arise.
Good movie .a bit slow moving though.The ending is good.

Fantastic-4 rise of silver surfer and Hard boiled .. 6.5/10 and 9/10 respectively ..hard boiled is a must watch if you are a fan of hong kong action movies !!

P.S. guess i am watching too many movies nowadays :p

Vacancy in Theatre.
Nope, I am not posting an advertisement for job in a theatre :bleh:

The movie "Vacancy" is... well check imdb for more details :

David and Amy Fox find themselves stranded in the middle of nowhere when their car breaks down. Luckily, they come across a motel with a TV to entertain them during their overnight stay. However, there's something very strange and familiar about the Grade-Z slasher movies that the motel broadcasts for its guests' enjoyment. They all appear to be filmed in the very same room they occupy! Realizing that they are trapped in their room with hidden cameras now aimed at them filming their every move, David and Amy desperately find a means of escape through locked doors, crawlspaces and underground tunnels before they too become the newest stars of the mystery filmmaker's next cult classic!

There's a lot of violence in this movie, so better keep off it if you are weak at heart :eek:hyeah:

You can check in, but you can't check out!!!
The other movie I watched was "The Devil wears Prada" on my Comp. Nice movie to spend a quite Saturday morning (if you have weekends off!!!)

Transformers - 8/10

A bit over exaggerated in some parts, but still a very satisfying movie, considering Iv been waiting for this movie for months.

1408......Good story n execution but not really spooky...barring for a few boo moments...i give it a 8/10..the ending is trade mark Stephen king style...:eek:hyeah:

The ring still remains the scariest movie i've seen to date. ;)

Private Ryan said:
1408......Good story n execution but not really spooky...barring for a few boo moments...i give it a 8/10..the ending is trade mark Stephen king style...:eek:hyeah:

The ring still remains the scariest movie i've seen to date. ;)

Have you watched amityville horror and the excorism of emily rose.

sandy453 said:
Have you watched amityville horror and the excorism of emily rose.

Yes sir of course!! I dont miss good horror flicks..but none of the 2 scared me..:p I still find the ring the spookiest of them all even when it had little or no blood or gore. The story n the gloom which was there in every single frame of the movie is what spooked me. Thts what a real horror movie shud be like...gore and blood cannot be a substitute for a good story n pure scare!! :no:
Though amityville n emily rose too were good n not like the run of the mill horror n gore fest, they were not as spooky as the ring...;)

Harry Potter : 7/10

A good timepass of a movie, I feel it was better then the book. The 5th book according to me was the most boring of all...

damn THE RING .... i saw it in the middle of night and just dozed in the couch ..dint wanna move to the bed just incase something came outta the tv ...argh..i safely wrapped the dvd and passed it on to my friend

Back