Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Private Ryan said:
I saw one more such movie...Thirteen...this time its a girl's take on the dark n hideous world of dope.....:no: Its pretty intense as well..dont mistake it for ur average teenage flick..;)

C'mon! You didn't like it because of its pseudo-intellectual take on drug issues. It was Evan Rachel Wood, right? ;)

You're out of the spin, Private. :eek:hyeah:

^Arreh when did i say tht i didnt like it..? :p in fact it was a very good movie..:eek:hyeah: one of those few movies which linger on ur minds even days after u've watched 'em...;)

^^Yea saw it today as well. Missed the first two minutes due to idiotic friends so hopefully nothing much happened. but otherwise kickass movie. 9/10 from my side

Private Ryan said:
^Arreh when did i say tht i didnt like it..? :p in fact it was a very good movie..:eek:hyeah: one of those few movies which linger on ur minds even days after u've watched 'em...;)
What I meant to say is that you liked the movie more because of ERW, and not entirely because of its storyline. I should have rephrased my post.

50 Pills - 5/10

Stranger Than Fiction - 7/10 (Nice Concept , Plot progresses well but then it kinda screws it up towards the end)

Fracture - 8/10 (Nice Courtroom Drama with boring ending..)

Hopkins as usual at his best, with Ryan Gosling's equally powerful performance..

Has anyone seen the movie..?? I am kinda confused towards the end..

The Number 23 - 6/10

Carrey is a talented actor, but he should choose movies wisely. And I want to see him doing great films like Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, not only comedies.

Surf's Up - 8/10
Fantastic Animation(especially the water and all, looks too real )
Cool story :)
And love the way the movie is made, like a documentary :bleh: only thing is, its pretty comical.

just saw
If only-10/10 awesome story ,i bet everyone will love it.
Hot fuzz-6/10 bollywood drama in hollywood movie
wild hogs-7/10 good time pass
requiem for a dream-.......................wtf totally depressing movie.

CASH

Pathetic

-10/10

Please dont bother to waste your precious time with this stuff.....

Damm I had a headache right after 30 mins into the film

Akeelah and the Bee - 8.5/10 (Inspirational, Feel Good movie)

Theme :- A struggle of a young black girl who tries to reach at the National Spelling Bee

Back