Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

well actually i watched Lokhandwala and part of silver surfer yesterday :eek:hyeah:

And watched Akeelah this evening :bleh:

seriolsly....i feel addicted to it :ashamed:

its raining outside... so cant even go out....as a matter of fact was checking my movie folder for another one...:rofl:

agent_47 said:
just saw

If only-10/10 awesome story ,i bet everyone will love it.

You love someone and the person dies without you expressing or appreciating her whilst she was alive....

If only....if only life gave a second chance at love...to go back and relive that last day...to express so much u didnt...

Thats what its all abt....tear jerker....

Ian Wyndham: I Love you.

Samantha Andrews: Ooh I Love you too.

Ian Wyndham: I wanna tell you why I love you.

Samantha Andrews: It's... It's raining, you know that right.

Ian Wyndham: I have to tell you this and you need to hear it. I loved you since I met you, but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead, making decisions soaked with fear... Today, because of you... what I learned from you; every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed... and I've learned that if you do that, then you're living your life fully... it doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha if not for today, if not for you I would never have known love at all... So thank you for being the person who taught me to love... and to be love.

Samantha Andrews: I don't know what to say.

Ian Wyndham: You don't have to say anything... I just wanted to tell you.

vij said:
You love someone and the person dies without you expressing or appreciating her whilst she was alive....
If only....if only life gave a second chance at love...to go back and relive that last day...to express so much u didnt...
Than whats wrong with that,if every movie had a happy ending than that would have been repetative and predictable,infact i liked the movie because of its unpredictable story.

Checkout "City of Angels" if u havent...fits on ^^^ lines.. I liked it more than Just like heaven ;)
Ghost Rider - 6/10

okayish kinda movie..weak story but nice effects..

Borat - 6/10 (some crude humor and nudity in this movie)

but the reaction of the americans when borat tries to be friendly with them was too good! :rofl:

Shawshank Redemption, The :- For nth time, and i would still rate it as 10/10. Just cant get enough of this movie...;)

Best of the lot..

Some of the quotes :-

Get busy living, or get busy dying.
Remember, Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
The funny thing is — on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.
Andy Dufresne — who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side.
Some things are better left unsaid. I’d like to think they were singing about something so beautiful, it can’t be expressed in words, and it makes your heart ache because of it. I tell you, those voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a grey place dares to dream. It was as if some beautiful bird had flapped into our drab little cage and made these walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man in Shawshank felt free.
I look back on the way I was then then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can’t. That kid’s long gone and this old man is all that’s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It’s just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don’t give a shit.

We sat and drank with the sun on our shoulders, and felt like free men. We could'a been tarring the roof of one of our own houses. We were the Lords of all Creation. As for Andy, he spent that break hunkered in the shade, a strange little smile on his face, watching us drink his beer.

Back