Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Shootout at Wadala - 7/10 , the movie is good timepass unforuntaely its shows Manya Surve as Hero and Shootout only happens in last 10 mins

To Rome with love - 7/10

A movie divided into 4 stories. One was epic, one was good, one was average and the last one was terrible.

Wouldn't say It's a must watch, but it was a very interesting movie anyways.

Total Recall - the new one : 7/10
I remember watching the original with Arnie back in school days. Used to be a big fan of Arnie and Stallone those days and ways blown over by the sci-fi stuff. Anyways the new one is decent watch if you are in a mood to catch some sci-fi action.

Total Recall - the new one : 7/10
I remember watching the original with Arnie back in school days. Used to be a big fan of Arnie and Stallone those days and ways blown over by the sci-fi stuff. Anyways the new one is decent watch if you are in a mood to catch some sci-fi action.

Kate Beckinsale, owned it. Like she does in all her movies.

I don't think its entertaining at all , forget to mention Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters - 7/10 very entertaining though mindless.

Star Trek in IMAX was out of the world (no pun intended ). 9/10 easily ..
Those space ships scene were amazing.
I literally forgot to pass popcorn from my hand to my mouth for 2-3 minutes in one of the wrap zone scenes ..so immersive

Agreed. Watched it yesterday. My first movie at IMAX. The 3D was miles better than the regular 3D. Loved the movie too. I'd give it 9/10. Really enjoyed a movie after a long time.

I too watched Into the Darkness in IMAX. By far the best movie experience I've ever had.

One thing I noticed that how silent the theater was. Everyone who came there was there for watching movie. No one was talking, no one took out their cell, no phone rang, no one brought a baby in the theater...All these alone made the experience a 1000 times better.
Not to mention the amazing 3d and sound quality that IMAX had, much better than any other theater in Bangalore.

To be honest i dont think it was the IMAX effect alone.
I went at cinemapolis in neptune magne mall at Vikhroli.
It was without a doubt the best 3d experience i had even beating the avatar experience i had at IMAX itself. Maybe they used some new tech to film this one so credit also goes to the producers of the film.

We're not talking about 3D here, buddy.
We are talking about the viewers who watch movies at IMAX.

I got what you are talking about.
What i mean is, the movie was done magnificently which led to the experience you had in IMAX in comparison to previous movies.
I had seen Iron man 3d in Imax and pvr however the experience i had in both cinemas was absolute zilch in comparison to the experience i had while watching star trek 3d.

Back