Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Today my friend dragged me to Fast and Furious 6,

Movie was just ok ok, worst than all part, buts till cant beat Part-4 :p

I still don't understand, how the hell they beat gravity in so many places.

Also, 60% of action sequence are shot in dark environment, which made tough for me to watch then properly, don't know what's Director intention is, whether he want to hide action glitch, or he don't have enough money to buy Torch and shoot movie with proper lighting.

That aint Korean,
Chinese movies are gen a bit over the top in my experience. Built around action which they think is cool to be showing off. Though i thoroughly enjoyed Infernal Affairs (that was pretty darn good and not their usual stuff either)

Thx for the recommendation anyhow. Might give this a shot sometime later.

actually i didn't checked, whether it was chinese or a korean one
i saw it on TV..
i stumbled on to it during my dinner
also my exams were going on at that time... :shy:
the suspense sucked me into watching the full movie.. and i had that BACKLOG:banghead:
well there's an another theory too..

'During exam time, even DOORDARSHAN sounds interesting ' :D

anyways its a good watch

Didn't check"ed" is incorrect. :\

Apocalypse Now (1979) - 9/10

Insanely good. The photography, No chaotic action scenes straightforward panoramic beauty, the complete lack of dialogues for periods, lots of space Pink Floyidish. The brilliant casting by whoever cast Marlon Brando, Martin Sheen.

^^
Yups..one of the best out there. Did you catch Dennis Hopper, Harrison Ford, and Laurence Fishburne in nice small roles. The Doors soundtrack is awesome, and really showed how harrowing 'Nam was for the Americans.

Fast and furious 6 - 8/10...very enjoyable movie with over the top action and comedy. Loved the ending when
Jason Statham showed up
Next part will be AWESOME...

Back