Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Saw three movies in the past 24 hours.

ACE VENTURA - 8/10. Very nice movie.
Ace Ventura 2 - 6/10. Gets a bit boring, dragged on. Guessed the plot from the first 20 minutes.
Maid in Manhattan - 5/10. Why does jlo call herself an actress? she's clearly not.

Ace Ventura 2 - 6/10. Gets a bit boring, dragged on. Guessed the plot from the first 20 minutes.

Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls? Boring?

LOL! It's far better than Pet Detective and outrageously hilarious. The plot is irrelevant. This movie was only relied on Jim Carey's comic timing and his outlandish expressions, which he delivers with ease. There is never a dull moment in the entire movie.

Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls? Boring?

LOL! It's far better than Pet Detective and outrageously hilarious. The plot is irrelevant. This movie was only relied on Jim Carey's comic timing and his outlandish expressions, which he delivers with ease. There is never a dull moment in the entire movie.

Didn't at all said it was bad :p But I personally enjoyed the first part more. He was more of a detective in that one and the ending I REALLY didn't predict.

World war z : 7/10 : decent movie. Nothing special..only special effects..now getting sick of lot of movies with just special effects with crap script/story

Raanjhana : 9/10 for first half but 1/10 for second half... first half is too good...people can leave after seeing first half...no point in staying after that..

Monster's university : 8.5/10 : amazing movie... very well made prequel to one of my favorites monster's inc...must watch..

Saw World War Z last week. Great Zombie movie. The most realistic scary zombies you'll ever see. Some of the effects with the zombie swarms are just mind blowing. Plot is average, but the movie is thrilling, it will keep you on the edge of your seat for most of the time. As far as zombie movies go, i feel this is as good as it gets.
Overall 7.5/10

Fukrey - 7.5/10. Very good comedy flick...definitely, worth a watch...loved the characters especially Choocha and Lali. Bholi punjaban was hot as hell. :woot:

World war z : 7/10 : decent movie. Nothing special..only special effects..now getting sick of lot of movies with just special effects with crap script/story

Raanjhana : 9/10 for first half but 1/10 for second half... first half is too good...people can leave after seeing first half...no point in staying after that..

Monster's university : 8.5/10 : amazing movie... very well made prequel to one of my favorites monster's inc...must watch..
awesome bro..
it's not even been a week and you're already done with the movies released this week.

Back