Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Pacific rim-9.8/10
Movie was f@#g amazing, i hate 3d but in this movie 3d didn't bother me.
Visually the movie was awesome.
The theater i watched the movie in(satyam janakpuri) screened the movie in weird aspect ratio, the movie was not fully streched to the end of the screen:mad:

Only gripe i have with the movie us that it felt short, i wanted to watch more of jaegers beating the s@#t out of kaijus.:D

Pacific Rim in IMAX 3D: 9/10

Awesome Awesome action ! Simply the best I''ve ever seen. The fight scene , the sound effects .. Everything was just awesome !!

Pacific Rim in IMAX 3D: 9/10

Awesome Awesome action ! Simply the best I''ve ever seen. The fight scene , the sound effects .. Everything was just awesome !!
Pacific rim-9.8/10
Movie was f@#g amazing, i hate 3d but in this movie 3d didn't bother me.
Visually the movie was awesome.
The theater i watched the movie in(satyam janakpuri) screened the movie in weird aspect ratio, the movie was not fully streched to the end of the screen:mad:

Only gripe i have with the movie us that it felt short, i wanted to watch more of jaegers beating the s@#t out of kaijus.:D

Thats great. Going in the evening. Can't wait now :p

Pacific Rim - 10/10

del Toro you motherf*cker! What a brilliant movie. :eek:

I just loved the Jaeger designs esp. the Cherno Alpha. Reminded me of Soliare of Astora from Dark Souls. Not a moment went by when we felt the movie was boring - absolutely kickass! Imax guys are going to walk out of the theater with multiple orgasms!

Pacific Rim - 8/10

Awesome movie! Cinemax's lousy 3D glasses spoiled a bit of fun and the small screen just didn't do it justice.

Going to watch it in 2D again this week.

Must watch at IMAX!

Sends me back to days of Starvengers on Star TV (not STAR INDIA) in the 90s.

Pacific Rim - 10/10

del Toro you motherf*cker! What a brilliant movie. :eek:

I just loved the Jaeger designs esp. the Cherno Alpha. Reminded me of Soliare of Astora from Dark Souls. Not a moment went by when we felt the movie was boring - absolutely kickass! Imax guys are going to walk out of the theater with multiple orgasms!

Now.. Now. Moving to a city with IMAX certainly isn't bad now, is it? :D

Pacific Rim : 7/10... Apart from good visual effects, story was weak n it was predictable... Acting was average... Would have liked different fighting techniques too, combat techniques felt bit repetitive...

Back