Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Pacific Rim: 9/10. Holy shit! Haven't enjoyed a summer movie this much since at ID4 or the Matrix.

drift2sssg0.gif

With no good 3D theaters around and not willing to travel will wait for BluRay for Pacific Rim

Ditto! Except, I don't want to see it in 3D and almost no theaters here in Bombay seem to have a 2D version. Dam I hate this sudden forced 3D bullshit.

Only one theater on bookmyshow mumbai has 2D, I'm watching milkha tomorrow and Pacific rim day after...

Also those who didn't know u get a 50/- off Bookmyshow coupon from paytm.

Watch it in 3D. Easily the best 3D I have seen in a movie theater.

Exactly. I really wish I had watched it in an IMAX. :(

The 3D fx at the Cinepolis theater was better than the crappy PVR show with reduced brightness and active shutter glasses which are heavy. I keep removing them after sometime.

Want to see PR in 2D but there is just one cineplex with just 2 shows in 2D rest all in 3D. Which theater in Noida has good 3D screen. Have watched couple of them in the Spice. The glasses provided are pathetic and movie becomes too dark to be enjoyed(Transformers and Avengers experience)

Which is the best 3D experience in Bangalore?

For me it was Cinepolis, though Urvashi is also decent. PVR wasn't that good, actually pretty bad. Haven't tried 3D in Inox as of yet.

Want to see PR in 2D but there is just one cineplex with just 2 shows in 2D rest all in 3D. Which theater in Noida has good 3D screen. Have watched couple of them in the Spice. The glasses provided are pathetic and movie becomes too dark to be enjoyed(Transformers and Avengers experience)

None. Best 3D is saket / vasant kunj malls theatre. PVR CP is good as well.

Planning to watch Bhaag Milkha Bhaag at E Square Pune this weekend, any way to get some discount ?
Does the Paytm thing work ? 50 Rs discount ?
Also what is the convenience charge on Book my show.

Back