Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

oh! come on... i was pointing to your excellent skills in connecting illuminati with now you see me. no one on this earth could've figured that out!
Thanks Bro.

It's from the dialogues "the eye is everywhere" "welcome to the order" also they show pictures of the eye from Egypt Eye of Horus.
Everything that happens it a deception/distraction but ultimatly leads to something bigger.
In simple terms they are recuriting talents to do something bigger.

some more reference from the movie. (Source : http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2279131/pg1 )
Lots of twists and turns in the plot, so I don't want to give it away....but...
666 is continually repeated (see the doors and floors)
5Pointz (could that be the pentameter reference?)
Big heists in Las Vegas (Sin City, immorality & greed)
New Orleans (Katrina victims)
New York (9/11 reference?)
Now, they are recruiting for the next BIG ONE! (My guess with the "C" and "P" gate clues that it'll be Chicago and Paris (???)
Explains the Eye of Horus beginnings as it relates to magic and magicians.

Saw Blackfish. Also going through "Death at Seaworld". Such intelligent and majestic animals, showing higher emotional responses and social bonding than humans, kept in captivity, and being driven psychotic and neurotic. Shame ! :(
The movie talks mostly of Tilikum and trainers killed by him, but the book goes into much needed details on years of experience with wild orcas and their interactions among others and with humans vs. those kept in captivity (where tanks are more or less just twice/thrice their size and an animal which ordinarily travels 100s of miles every day is kept stranded for years altogether). It is such a fascinating and depressing read.
Sorry for the OT but guys please do watch Blackfish (and read the book if possible).

Star Trek into Darkness : 8/10...Nice to see Spock in action for the first time in films (haven't seen the TV series ) and Benedict is just out of this world...the wait for Sherlock is killing me. :banghead:

D-Day... could have been a great movie, but they screwed up big time. And also Dawood Ibrahim angle wasn't required at all & Rishi Kapoor did very horrible job portraying him.

5/10.

Now you see me -> 6.5/10 Nice build up but a rather bland ending. How the hell Jesse Eisenberg gets cast in movie is beyond me. Even Kristen Stewart acts better than him.
The Great Gatsby -> 8/10

Satyagrah : 5/10... waste of time.. its all about family drama. Very less politics/social issues.
Kick Ass 2 : 6/10.. Nothing when compared to first one. No story. Bad acting and no special stunts or so.

Watched a couple of "bhai" movies recently-

Once upon a time in mumbai dobara- 5/10 .
whats with the background music after every dialogue?

D-day- 6/10
The story and the plot was excellent but couldn't keep my attention really. Would have been much better.

Watched a couple of "bhai" movies recently-

Once upon a time in mumbai dobara- 5/10 .
whats with the background music after every dialogue?

D-day- 6/10
The story and the plot was excellent but couldn't keep my attention really. Would have been much better.
Its called the RGV syndrome. My ears bled after watching Sarkar 2, Rakht Charita 1/2 to name a few

Watched many movies in last 2 months, but mentioning 2 only:
The Great Gatsby : 7/10 - Over rated drama i think, story should have been consistent.
Midnight in Paris : 9/10 - So illusioning yet interesting, i was hoping that movie should have a better climax or either they can extend it 10 mins more by showing Owen mating with Nina :p

Back